Pensao Franca Reviews

Praca Gomes Teixeira 7, Porto, Portugal

Simple, clean hostel in a great location. Staff were very friendly.

• 3rd Jul 2015

I stayed only one night in a basic private room. It has a small sink, a bed, and an armchair. It has a small window in the ceiling. The room was clean, and it felt comfortable. I could have stayed one, max 2 more nights there. But otherwise it would've become a bit claustrophobic. I can recommend it for short stays, and for those who want to be close to the center.

Very good location. Clean and good view from the room window.

Great location next to shops/restaurants/monuments. Short walk to the river. The bed was old and very small for 2 people. Otherwise, 'ok' place to lay your head at night for the price. Wi-fi was good and 12:00pm check out was nice. There were no directions from the main train station when we arrived, luckily a station attendant helped us connect to another train to get to the center of town.

Really nice hostel with friendly staff and great location!

• 22nd May 2015
  • Slovakia

The hostel was in an excellent location, and the property itself was very 'interesting' though the room was very small for the four of us. Whilst slightly unconventional, the place was clean. The beds and bedding were old but we all slept well enough. A good experience though.

I picked the hostel due to the location. I was pleasantly surprised by the place though and had a wonderful stay. The staff were always around incase you need something but keep themselves to themselves which I like. If you are like me and want zero thrills or fuss this place is great! The surrounding area is next to a lot of bars and can be quite noisy at night so avoid here if you want a silent night or bring earbuds! I choose to stay here so I could be next to the bars, was perfect!

• 20th Apr 2015