Pensao Franca Reviews

Praca Gomes Teixeira 7, Porto, Portugal

The excellent location of the place can't help me notice a couple of things that need immediate improving. I mean, downtown is just a few meters away and that is superb, but the rooms are fitted to an uncomfortable lilliputian scale and I'm not that small. You should consider having spacious, albeit less, rooms. BTW, the staff is super friendly, but what's with that sound when you enter?

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

They don't speak english but the rest was great :)

Good location, around the corner of some nice bars and restaurants and Torre de Clerigos. Not really a place to meet new people though.

One bad thing was Mildew in the bathroom.

The room I reserved for two people is too small! But it really situated in the very central part of Porto, very convenient!

We stayed in a 4 bed tiny room. I dont usually complain about space, however, we couldnt even stand in half of the room..The shared bathroom was extremely dirty. No printing facilities, no kitchen. Not a place to meet people. In saying that, location was perfect. Good for a short stay.

Great place to stay at the center of the city! Staff friendly and room clean and comfortable! Really affordable and overall a nice place to stay in Porto!

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts