Pensao Franca Reviews

Praca Gomes Teixeira 7, Porto, Portugal

The hostel was in an excellent location, and the property itself was very 'interesting' though the room was very small for the four of us. Whilst slightly unconventional, the place was clean. The beds and bedding were old but we all slept well enough. A good experience though.

I picked the hostel due to the location. I was pleasantly surprised by the place though and had a wonderful stay. The staff were always around incase you need something but keep themselves to themselves which I like. If you are like me and want zero thrills or fuss this place is great! The surrounding area is next to a lot of bars and can be quite noisy at night so avoid here if you want a silent night or bring earbuds! I choose to stay here so I could be next to the bars, was perfect!

• 20th Apr 2015