Pensao do Norte Reviews

Rua Fernandes Tomas, 579, Porto, Portugal

I did not like this hotel and would not recommend it. When I arrived the receptionist was on the phone and made no apology for leaving me waiting for ten minutes. There was 70 steps to my room and as she was the only employee in the hotel there was no one to help get my bag to my room. The key HAD to be handed in whever I left the hotel or they had the right to enter the room 24 hours whether I was there or not and gave me a handout that said no responsibility for stuff stolen from my room.

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts