Pensi�n Las Palomas Reviews

Higueras 17, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain

very good pension. clean, helpful stuff and very good value for money. very recommendable.

We only spent one night at the Pension Las Palomas because our flight back home left the next day early in the morning from Jerez. We booked the pension online and everything worked out perfectly. Louis, working at the reception, was very friendly. The room wasn't anything special but for one night totally fine and really cheap. We had a bathroom next to our room but there were no other guests, so we had it for our own. For people who only search for a place to spend the night it's perfect.

• 15th Jun 2014

Perfect Hostel.everything you need

I booked a double bedroom. It was a small room, toilet and bath were clean. Bed smelt a little, not fresh. As my room window was on one side to the inner hall of the hotel, I could here at night the talking of the reception and guests. It was loud. This hostel is ok if you don't intend to spend whole day in the hotel and got earplugs for the night. I left 4 nights earlier and got only 2 nights refunded. I was careless while negotiating but the reception could have been more honest.

• 26th May 2014

This is rather a * or ** hotel, so I would not really recommend it for "single travellers". And there is not much you can do outside or even inside. We had a car, that is why we did not mind the location that much. The facilities were clean and the staff friendly and helpful. The double bed was so used in the center that both always fell to this side and our backs hurted a lot the days after. Due to the not really insulated walls and windows it quite noisy.The streets are being cleaned at night.

View all Jerez de la Frontera Bed and Breakfasts