Pensi�n Santa Rita Reviews

Fray Rosendo Salvado 4 y 5, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Very nice hostel, good quality for money. I only wish it had a full kitchen instead of a random microwave placed in the hall. The rooms in the photos are nicer than what we got, but it was still a nice place, and I would stay there again.

• 5th Mar 2015

Good place, friendly staff. Scaffolding and workers in front of building! Temporary I guess.

The pension is the center provides free towels, tv, wifi etc. The stuff helps you out if you need something. Around the corner is e nice cafe for breakfast/coffee and 2min away you got a carrefour. I got a bigger room than i booked, because they we're not booked out. If you search for people going out, it's not the best place, but there are a lot of bars/restaurant where you can meet a lot of people (not before 11pm, you know... spain).

View all Santiago de Compostela Bed and Breakfasts