8.8
8.8
Fabulous 140 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

The hostel is very close to the centre and a few minutes' walk from the old city. For the price the single room I had was better than I expected. I was also surprised that my bed was made for me and my room was cleaned each day. There is one bathroom which was cleaned multiple times a day. It was very quiet and secured. I would definitely stay there again.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

Excellent value for money! The rooms and the bed were very clean and tidy. The location was good, the road outside was slightly noisy, but that can't be helped. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside was the weak and unreliable wifi in our room. We will probably return soon!

×