Pension Adler Reviews

Wildschönauer straß 192, 6314 Niederau, Innsbruck, Austria

Bad things: the name is not Pension Adler, but Apsley Ski Lodge; it is not in Innsbruck, but 7 km away from Wörgl in mountains; they didn't answer phone as I tried 2x to reach them to ask about directions; 3 nights out of 5 there was loud music and I couln't sleep. Good things: if you like mountains and nature it is perfect location for many outdoor activities; staff is nice and friendly, and chef is really a germ -- he did his best to make me and other guest happy and to enjoy good meals.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

Niederau is a beautiful village, I loved my stay at the Adler. The staff were so friendly and accommodating and to top it, we had delicious food! I thoroughly recommend anyone of any age to stay here - we will return!!

Fantastic place to stay. Staff are amazing, food great and super homely feel. Sooooo cheap too. Well worth the short journey from Innsbruck, that Jim has provided simple instruction how to do. Will be back! Thank you.

• 24th Jul 2014

The worst Wi-fi ever. Speed is not the problem. It disconnected again and again even next to the office. Toilet with no lock, even it's in the Mixed room. Toilet has onlz a curtain, no door. Worst security ever. The staff advices just get your key if there's no person in the office. You can get anz other room's key because there's no person in the office. BUT all people in this town included staffs of here are verz nice and kind. In addition, foods and drinks are realy nice.

We are sorry that you felt aggrieved about the state of our Wi-Fi and security. Unfortunately due to the village's remote location at altitude the band width available to us does struggle in comparison to cities. However the are many other reasons for visiting the Valley besides the Wi-Fi and hopefully you took advantage of this. We do take guests security seriously, without being draconian and trust all guests to respect this ethos in accordance with our hospitality and other travellers privacy