Pension Aduar Reviews

Calle Aduar 7, Marbella, Marbella, Spain

This was a great value hostel. It is centrally located within the old town. It was quiet. The staff were helpful, pleasant and friendly. I only used it for sleeping. I didn't hang around the hostel or need any cooking facilities so I can't comment about these. Price and central location are the big assets of this hostel. I would recommend it and use it again.

Nice little Hostal in a perfect location in the old town. Rooms are small and they gave us a room with bunk beds instead of singles which was a little annoying, but they switched us the next day. For the price its a good place to put your head down.

We enjoyed our stay in this hostel very much. All the rooms are located on the balcony/outside which means you have a nice view immediately after stepping out of the room instead of wandering within some strange building. Inside, the hostel has a very nice terrace as well making the place very comfortable. The location of the hostel is excellent. It is a but further from the sea, but exactly in the old city centre in one of the tiny and more quiet streets, close to tapas bars.

View all Marbella Bed and Breakfasts