Pension Aia Reviews

C/ Zabaleta, 40, San Sebastian, Spain

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Pension Aia. The location was perfect, less than a 3 minute walk to the beach, and located near tons of cool pintxto bars and restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this spot!

• 28th Dec 2015

Brilliant location for surfers who want to stay close to the beach and the host was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay a lot.

• 16th Nov 2015

Thank you so much for your hard work in keeping this pension so lovely and perfect. I know that it takes a lot of patience, love and heart, passion, and understanding. And you made it! We were very happy staying there and won't ever forget this pension :)

Brilliant location near beach and a stroll into the old town. Lovely staff, very helpful. Room small, with small bathroom, but perfectly adequate, well equipped and very clean and modern. A small communal kitchen area with dining table was great - we could buy bread from the bakery opposite and eat breakfast there. Stayed two nights, Wednesday very quiet but Thursday is pinxtos night great atmosphere but noisy until 11.30, worth it for the pinxtos experience! Highly recommended.

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent hosts, super clean place to stay. This is more about individual accommodation not necessarily for meeting that many other travelers or partying etc. Great little room, basic, but with good facilities and wifi. Very close to the surf beach if that's what you need. Our host gave us lots of useful info on places to eat, sites to see, transport etc.

The room and facility were very clean. The owner Paulo and his wife are super friendly and explain you whatever you need and give you recommendations on where to eat and what to do. I would definitely recommend Pension Aia.

Fantastic place with great owners. Recommended for everyone.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

Paolo was incredibly helpful and told us a lot of great information about the area! The hostel was clean and quiet and everyone we met was very friendly.

Paulo was exceptionally helpful, This is a very well run pension.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Paulo was a really charming man who helped us enormously with orientating ourselves in the city and with general tips. The place was immaculate and we really enjoyed our stay

• 30th Sep 2015

The owners, Paulo and his wife, were wonderful. They accommodated our every need and were very friendly and helpful. We will stay at Pension Aia on our next trip to San Sebastian. Many thanks, The Biscarrets.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We loved Pension Aia, it was very comfortable and felt like home. The facilities were terrific and the location was perfect. We would definitely stay here again

I loved my stay here! Our room was beautiful and so clean, the location is great - a 1 minute walk to La Zurriola beach - and the couple who run the pension are so lovely! I highly recommend staying here.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts