Pension Alpha Reviews

Karlsruher Str.7, Frankfurt, Germany

Affordable prices, great basic breakfast (bread rolls, ham/salami, boiled eggs, cereal, juice, coffee/tea) and friendly enough staff. Well located just outside the central station. Slightly shady but safe enough neighbourhood. Keys had to be returned at reception whenever we left the place - left us feeling a bit worried about our stuff. I recommend taking valuables with you at all times, just in case. Bags can be stored after checkout, although in an UNLOCKED room. Good and affordable stay!

Not far from Frankrurt HBF

Hostel is located near to the main station, so short ways from and to the city. My room was in a rear house with a not locked main door, so I did not feel safe for my belongings. All in all the room was ok, but I did not have the feeling that it was cleaned up before (tree seeds). Very impolite staff: does not explain things, does not look to you when you stand there, and the goodbye wasnt warm at all. All in all, if you don't mind the staff and just really need the stay for sleeping, it is ok.

• 31st Mar 2015