Pension Amalur Reviews

San Martin 43 - 2iz, 20007, San Sebastian, Spain

Small and cute hostel. Staff were friendly but he couldn't speak English so it took a while for us to understand what he was trying to say. Bathrooms were nice but had 2 for the hostel. Beds were clean and towels were provided daily!

Hello Eliza Villanueva: Thank you for valoracción in Hostelwolrld, but one thing I do not agree with you, say that there are only 2 toilets in the harbor and that is not true because the AMALUR board has a total of 5 bathrooms with 5 showers. best regards . Miguel

Very nice and clean hostel. Very quiet, this is not a party hostel if u are looking for one. Very Comfortable and clean.

The room was very hot and humid because the windows weren't open and there was no fan in the room.

Clean, social and comfortable. Definitely would stay again!

I had a great stay at Pension Amalur. It's not a party hostel so it's good if you want a relaxing break. It's in a great location - only a 2 minute walk to the main beach and walking distance to shops and the old town. The place was very clean with linen and bath towels being changed every day which was nice. The owner, Miguel was so friendly and very helpful in telling you about what sights to see and how to get to places. Would definitely stay here again!

I would definitely recommend Pension Amalur. It's a two minute walk from the beach, Miguel is awesome and the place is really nice. Traveling with two girls, we felt completely safe.

The owner of Pension Amalur is lovely. He doesn't speak English however tries as much as he can. He shows you the main places to visit in San Seb and where to eat and party. We stayed the first night in a shared room which was quite large and very clean with a lot of storage. We then moved to a private room which was also quite large and felt like you were at home. The hostel has a homey vibe however is very quiet. 2 minute walk from the beach and roughly 10 minute walk to old town,

Perfect location a block away from the beach. Nice small hostel. Very clean. Met some good people. Would recommend.

This place is on my list of top hostels around the world!!! Miguel was awesome, kind, and generous.

Miguel is a really great host! Make sure to let him know when you'll be arriving since he may be out. The hostel was very clean, lockers and towels were provided, and the location was great. I had a fun time chatting with Miguel (his English is limited but his Spanish is very easy to understand), and he can easily introduce you to the city and offer suggestions. The hostel is a bit more chill and quieter, but I was still able to meet a decent number of people.

Miguel, the owner, was very kind and he helped us in everything we needed.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Spain

The owner was lovely and so helpful. Was in a great location one street away from the beach and the shops a 5 minute walk.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Very clean and comfortable! It was great to come back to clean sheets and a new towel every day! The location is amazing- just a few minutes from the main beach. Miguel is the sweetest- made me feel right at home and gave me good tips for traveling around to other cities. The hostel is perfect if you don't want anything too crazy-definitely not a party hostel, but still very social. I was traveling alone, but made friends there to hang out with very easily!

Miguel was awesome! Makes you feel right at home which is the best when you are thousands of miles away from yours. The beach is the street over and this hostel is walking distance to everything you need. I'm so sad to leave such a beautiful place and home-like hostel.

Very central place and quite cozy. Owner lives directly there, what makes the place very clean. Atmosphere is like living in someone's house, which is sometimes not too uncomplicated: for example, you're being told to switch off lights and computer hundreds of times, but for a few days it's ok though ;-)

A great place for meeting fellow travellers! a very warm environment.

LOVED my stay here. Miguel is the best (however, he doesn't speak English so while I didn't have a problem, just be aware before you arrive). My room was comfortable and while it was chilly, every person got a comforter and an extra heavy blanket so I hardly felt it. If I ever return to San Sebastian I'd definitely stay here again!

We had the best experience here! Amazing staff and amazing location!! Everyday we came back and the room was clean with fresh towels. Was like staying at a hotel. Really great place would highly recommend it!!

Great little hostel, Manuel was very sincere and helpful in sharing knowledge about San Sebastian

This is a great little hostel! We were apprehensive at first, as there were renovations and we thought we'd accidentally knocked on someone's front door! But the owner it lovely, and went out of his way to help us, and ensure we enjoyed our stay. Highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3