Pension Amalur Reviews

San Martin 43 - 2iz, 20007, San Sebastian, Spain

Easy to find from the train station, but the we smelled weed as soon as we walked in, which was not very inviting or comforting. The wifi was also spotty and slow, and the walls were paper thin. The room and bathroom were clean, but the water was either boiling hot or super cold. The location is great, right next to the beach and close to Old Town.

• 28th Feb 2015

Hi Nadia, I apologize the inconvenience about weed smell. In fact, there were a group of guests that breaked the rules and smoked once, even smoking is strictly forbidden in Amalur. I reproved them and they didn't smoke again. Cleanliness and comfortability is a priority for us and is well recognised by most of our guests. I´m so sorry that happened just the day you stayed with us.

The stay was great. It is a very cozy place. I would like to return lot.

Great hostel in a great location in a great city

• 18th Dec 2014

It is very nice, it's a house with only 5 ooms but very well organized. I really liked the bed is very comfortable . I went to a room for 6 everything was perfectly clean . Miguel also the man who run it are very nice and very helpful as I went I mean that sites can be visited in san sebastian . The truth is that if I return to San Sebastián be my first choice of accommodation.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

Lovely hostel. The owner Miguel is great, very helpful and gave us all the information we needed about the city and transports. Great location, close to the beach and walking distance to the old town. Absolutely recommended!!!!

• 17th Dec 2014