Pension Amalur Reviews

San Martin 43 - 2iz, 20007, San Sebastian, Spain

Very good hostel with an ideal location to both the old town and the beach. Miguel was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. I would definetly stay there again.

• 29th May 2014

Really good place in a quieter part of San Sebastian, close to the main points of interest and with very helpful staff, specially if you talk spanish. The rooms and place were really tidy. Very good value for money, specially in San Sebastian, such an expensive city.

• 24th May 2014
  • Spain

The pension is a small, warm place. There is a man in charge of all, I read about some people that didn't like that he doesn't speak English, but he is very nice and tries to do his best to give a good service. The Pension is very quite. I think there are only 3 share bedroom with 2 complete bathrooms for all, and 4 double with own bathroom. There is a common room with a table, a computer with slow internet, some glasses, cups, a boiler and not much more. Everything is very clean.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Argentina

This was a great little hostel and Miguel is a truly wonderful hostel owner: he seems to work all hours of the day and night and will give you the most thorough introduction and tips for you stay I think I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. There are only two dorm rooms I think so the atmosphere is quite intimate, but all of our fellow travellers were lovely and so we had a great time staying in this hostel. Feels more like a home than a hostel!

Very close to La Concha beach where I could spend hours relaxing

Lovely place. Hostel owners struggling with English but they can understand you and we communicated well enough. Clean place, new towels everyday, bed made and a short walk to the old town. Definitely recommended.

Miguel was awesome as were the other hostel guests. This was our favorite hostel out of our entire trip. Fresh towel and sheets every day and everything is very clean and in good shape. Miguel doesn't speak a ton of English, but he still gets you what you need or where you need to go.

1 2 3 Next » last »