Pension Amalur Reviews

San Martin 43 - 2iz, 20007, San Sebastian, Spain

Very central place and quite cozy. Owner lives directly there, what makes the place very clean. Atmosphere is like living in someone's house, which is sometimes not too uncomplicated: for example, you're being told to switch off lights and computer hundreds of times, but for a few days it's ok though ;-)

A great place for meeting fellow travellers! a very warm environment.

LOVED my stay here. Miguel is the best (however, he doesn't speak English so while I didn't have a problem, just be aware before you arrive). My room was comfortable and while it was chilly, every person got a comforter and an extra heavy blanket so I hardly felt it. If I ever return to San Sebastian I'd definitely stay here again!

1 2 3 Next » last »