Pension Ana&Stjepan Reviews

Kardinala Stepinca 38, Medjugorje, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Family-owned, very welcoming and helpful owners going out of their way to make me feel welcomed. Clean and comfortable bedrooms and washrooms. Seems catered for bigger groups coming to Medjugorje since the restaurant was big (though they were fine with me bringing in my own food and using their plates etc since I was on a budget). Fast WiFi. Just about 5 minutes walk from the church and right behind a huge supermarket which also accepts Euros (as most places do there). Thanks Ivan and family!!

The family are very welcoming and helpful. They complemented a special stay in Medjugorje and I will use this place again when I return.

• 12th Jul 2012

We booked 9 nights but left there after 3. Reason was the mattresses on the beds. When you lay on them, you can literally feel the springs pushing into your back and it would flatten out to the frame of the bed. Our backs were killing us after 3 nights there. We gave them the adequate time of notice that we were leaving as we did HW. The balance due was 81 euros and she, Ana charged us 90 euros.She literally locked us inside until she got the 90 euros.Very strange experience indeed

View all Medjugorje Bed and Breakfasts