Pension Ani Reviews

Kinderspitalgasse 1, Vienna, Austria

Nice hostel. Excellent security, staff and cleanliness. Hostel is located 10-15 minutes from Stephansplatz. There is U-Bahn station 5 minutes by walk. Internet Wi-Fi connection in room is poor, but there is an excellent connection in the lobby. :)

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Serbia

Simple hostel in on a good location. Simple but decent breakfast. However, the beds were not most comfortable, and the internet wifi was not accessible in our room that was in the corner of the building.

I enjoyed my stay at pension Ani very much. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is very convenient. The facilities were good. There was only one real problem, a poor internet connection. The signal from the router was too weak. If I visit Vienna again, I will choose pension Ani again.

• 25th Aug 2013