Pension Belo Sono Reviews

Gollierstrasse 36, Munich, Germany

Overall pretty good. I felt safe behind 3 locked doors and on the fourth floor, however the cafe had a break-in overnight. I was ok, but for disabled people there was no lift. The room was exactly what I expected, no extra and the only negative was that it wanted a good dust! Though I think I would come here again even if I had to pay an extra euro for the wifi password.

Clean hostel, amenities were good, but very little typical hostel atmosphere. More like an apartment than a hostel. Close to a U-Bahn though and facilities were very clean, so can't complain

Hello Guest,thank you for staying at Belo Sono shared apartments. I am glad you had a good time and can recommend my apartments. Well, that is the atmosphere I want to create! Living in shared apartments in Munich. This is not a Hotel! Never meant to be ;-)

Really great accommodations, well located, very clean, very safe, great city, Martina is very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommended...

Big rooms, very clean, safe and a great deal for it's price. Nothing fancy, but everything is well maintained and was a great place to stay during my time in munich!

• 18th Jun 2014

Dear Guest, we were happy to have you two here. You are very welcome to visit! All the best, your BS Team

View all Munich Bed and Breakfasts