Pension Bosch Reviews

Keilgasse 13, Vienna, Austria

Everything was perfect, except the bed, the mat was so soft that I hardly slept some hours.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Hungary

The rooms are charming and warm and cozy, furnished with lovely antiques. This pension stay was out first and I have to say I was very impressed and it was just as I hoped it would be. The breakfast spread was wonderful and is served in the dining room.

• 3rd Jan 2015

I had a wonderful stay at Pension Bosch. The room was small but with everything I need. The breakfast was very good with a bit of everything, fruit salad, breads, cheese, ham, egg, 6 different types of jam, etc. Simple but delicious. The surroundings are quiet as it's a residential area. There are lots of shops and the connections to city center and airport are excellent. I totally recommend and would stay there when visiting Vienna again!

• 21st Aug 2014