Pension Ciudadela Reviews

Comercio 33, 1-1, Barcelona, Spain

Everything was ok, except the noise from the next room. Absolute abscence of noise barrier in the room! I can hear every talk in the next room, and door opening/closing sound.

The staff here were great...Aida in particular was very friendly and helpful the moment we arrived. The location was perfect, right next to the gothic quarter and within very reasonable walking distance of the beach, shopping and bars. My favourite aspect was the building itself - traditional Spanish with high ceilings and lovely tiles. We also had a beautiful balcony. This hostel wasn't a party hostel, but I personally don't mind that as I like to go clubbing then have a good sleep afterwards!

A great value