Pension De Laurier Reviews

1e Laurierdwarsstraat 52, 1016 PZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands

It has all you need - clean room with ensuite, computer fridge and coffee. Located in probably the nicest area of amsterdam. Definitely would stay again or recommend to anyone.

Everything we needed including bathroom, internet, keytle and some mugs and plates. Lovely part of Amsterdam as well, very easy to get to the sights. We loved our stay

Thank you so much! Perhaps the best hostel stay I have ever had :) I was sorry I didin't have anything good with me from Finland, we wanted to show you our gratitude. Felt like we lived there ourselves and it was nice to listen sounds of your house (children etc.), I don't care for noisy and populous center to stay a night. Hope to see you again some time :)

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Finland

The room is in a small and quiet street, closest to the center, in the Jordaan area. Really a good place to stay in Amsterdam.

Loved the place, felt like we were staying in our own apartment in Amsterdam. However, it isn't clear from the Hostelworld posting that it is a private residence, with a door saying "51". We were looking for a "hostel" sign or something like that, which really made it difficult.

Our stay at this hostel was comfortable and clean. We were greeted by a friendly staff member who had our room ready for us. Only a short walk to cafes and bars and city centre. Would stay here again.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts