Pension De Laurier Reviews

1e Laurierdwarsstraat 52, 1016 PZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amazing location. Really nice little apartment. The bedding/towels could do with updating as they were worn and frayed at places. The room's very dark, especially because some of the lamps needed bulbs replacing. The shower needs checking out as when you turn it off, you can feel a kind of electric current through the taps. It's difficult to explain but it was very strange and probably not very safe. All in all, I'd recommend Pension de Laurier. It was clean, tidy and the location was superb.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Absolutely loved staying here! The location is perfect, clean, everything you need and not to mention the most comfy bed ever! The guy that came to meet us was so lovely and helpful that we instantly felt safe and relaxed. The place itself really is in a perfect location. It takes no time at all to get to pretty much most of the places you want to visit, we didn't use a bus once the whole time we stayed. I really can't compliment this place enough and would recommend it to anyone!

• 8th Jan 2016

Emailed to enquire about changing a reservation and as a result had my booking cancelled. Deposit wasn't returned (over $20) and the other hotels available were extremely expensive, resulting in me losing even more money. No doubt my room was sold on to someone else to allow these thieves to generate more income. Avoid them.

Amazing place! Very clean, close to the city center and close to many other things in amsterdam. I would definetly come back!

The room was a little musty and damp and the bed was not very comfortable but the room otherwise was excellent and in a perfect location

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts