Pension De Laurier Reviews

1e Laurierdwarsstraat 52, 1016 PZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Thank you so much! Perhaps the best hostel stay I have ever had :) I was sorry I didin't have anything good with me from Finland, we wanted to show you our gratitude. Felt like we lived there ourselves and it was nice to listen sounds of your house (children etc.), I don't care for noisy and populous center to stay a night. Hope to see you again some time :)

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Finland

The room is in a small and quiet street, closest to the center, in the Jordaan area. Really a good place to stay in Amsterdam.

Loved the place, felt like we were staying in our own apartment in Amsterdam. However, it isn't clear from the Hostelworld posting that it is a private residence, with a door saying "51". We were looking for a "hostel" sign or something like that, which really made it difficult.

Our stay at this hostel was comfortable and clean. We were greeted by a friendly staff member who had our room ready for us. Only a short walk to cafes and bars and city centre. Would stay here again.

We had a comfortable stay at Pension De Laurier! Comfortable bed, big shower and bathroom. We felt safe and clean in the Neighborhood of Jordaan. Highly recommend this place to others who only plan to the room as a means of sleep and showering. My only suggestion to the owner would be to have dehumidifier. We felt sticky when we were in the room, but it didn't ruin our experience!

• 4th Jun 2014