Pension Dimitris Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

The room itself was fine. However afyer speakingwith two males who were on my tour I learnt that when the owner checked the boys into their room the owner pointed out my room amd told them my name, that I was traveling alone and that if they wanted until i was drunk they may be able to 'have a turn.' Disgusted. Will be taking this further.

I didn't like the shower at all. No curtain or door or anything to keep the water in. I've never seen a shower like it. Aside from that the room was very adequate, staff very friendly

I had a great stay at Pension Dimitris!

The hotel was exactly what we needed, clean, and comfortable and close to town. Free pick up from the port was also great.

The bathroom of our room was practically unusable, you could not sit on the toilet, barely able to shower and no shower curtain so water went everywhere. Very noisy from hallways with normal comings and goings. Room was below ground and felt like a dungeon.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Disappointing how we weren't allowed to use the pool when we also paid to stay there like the many other people

We booked a room at Pension Dimitris well in advance, and when we checked in, we were taken to a completely different hotel altogether, nowhere near our other busabout group. Very poor customer service.

Great place only 5 minutes walk from town! Showers are warm with good water pressure and the wifi worked perfectly! Towels provided which was appreciated. Staff were good and we had no problems with our booking! Would definitely stay here again!

Very nice room. However we were downstairs underground with a window that over looked peoples feet walking past. But it was convenient, just a short walk into town and to the beach.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Dimitris Pension, great value for money and being able to also use Hotel Anna's pool was so lovely. Really enjoyed the breakfast and the friendliness of the staff (especially Anistasia) Thank you Carolyn