Pension Dimitris Reviews

Parikia Paros, Paros, Greece

Underground rooms not very appealing

Wifi is very unreliable.

This place was great felt like home! Loved it!

The staff was more then helpful they really do go out of their way for everything you need!

Good location, wifi didn't work all the time, rooms were spacious, bathroom was small but still useable

Nice clean rooms, and fairly good location - little bit of a walk to the waterfront. Wifi worked well and reached our rooms. Amazing bakery just around the corner!

The room itself was fine. However afyer speakingwith two males who were on my tour I learnt that when the owner checked the boys into their room the owner pointed out my room amd told them my name, that I was traveling alone and that if they wanted until i was drunk they may be able to 'have a turn.' Disgusted. Will be taking this further.

I didn't like the shower at all. No curtain or door or anything to keep the water in. I've never seen a shower like it. Aside from that the room was very adequate, staff very friendly

I had a great stay at Pension Dimitris!

The hotel was exactly what we needed, clean, and comfortable and close to town. Free pick up from the port was also great.