Pension Enebral Reviews

Velarde 22 3, Madrid, Spain

Its an ok location since its close to the metro and the staff are friendly but some of them smoke inside the pension and there are no windows at the reception so it's bad the smell. There are dust on the blanket. The bathroom is clean enough. If you check the price is really good comparing to the other hotels but i wouldn't recomend it if u can afford for more. There are no facilities. Wifi didn't work good on my room.

good stay, I could back again.

Amazing place to stay. very central and very affordable. I loved it!

Great Neighberhood! Lots of food and pubs.

At my arrival, as usual, I asked the staff how much I owed them (119€), compared with the “Amount due on arrival” on my booking confirmation (119€), and paid it. Only 3 weeks later I realized that my credit card had been charged with additional 60€ (read hostel’s policy!),why wasn’t I informed about this at my arrival?Not having asked for an invoice was my mistake!The hostel never replied to my email,I guess they’re pretty busy repairing the noisiest faucet there EVER existed (with my 60€)

This place is extremely good value for money. The rooms are small but they're all that you need and are cleaned daily. The only downside is that the rooms get very hot during the summer and there's only an old fan in the rooms to aid that during the night. Overall a good place and I'd recommend it to anyone staying in Madrid.

A old style pension! Situated in the centre of Madrid this hostel offers you a perfect location, a nice typical building and clean rooms and bathrooms. Perfect for who wants a quiet place to sleep and enjoy the capital of Spain or for people that need to stay for longer period. No for party people!

Location 100%, WiFi 100%, Service 100% (our Fan was broken when we checked in and the Owner didn't hesitated to go to the next shop to buy a new one!). Room & Bed was very small, so perhaps not the best for a couple. There's no common room or anything like that. Little bit strange was one of the 2 showers. Our Room was opposite of it and the big window is just too transparent. You can't see everything but you can see too much. All in all, if we are in Madrid again, we'll stay there again.

• 5th Aug 2014