Pension Enebral Reviews

Velarde 22 3, Madrid, Spain

Amazing place to stay. very central and very affordable. I loved it!

Great Neighberhood! Lots of food and pubs.

At my arrival, as usual, I asked the staff how much I owed them (119€), compared with the “Amount due on arrival” on my booking confirmation (119€), and paid it. Only 3 weeks later I realized that my credit card had been charged with additional 60€ (read hostel’s policy!),why wasn’t I informed about this at my arrival?Not having asked for an invoice was my mistake!The hostel never replied to my email,I guess they’re pretty busy repairing the noisiest faucet there EVER existed (with my 60€)

This place is extremely good value for money. The rooms are small but they're all that you need and are cleaned daily. The only downside is that the rooms get very hot during the summer and there's only an old fan in the rooms to aid that during the night. Overall a good place and I'd recommend it to anyone staying in Madrid.

A old style pension! Situated in the centre of Madrid this hostel offers you a perfect location, a nice typical building and clean rooms and bathrooms. Perfect for who wants a quiet place to sleep and enjoy the capital of Spain or for people that need to stay for longer period. No for party people!

Location 100%, WiFi 100%, Service 100% (our Fan was broken when we checked in and the Owner didn't hesitated to go to the next shop to buy a new one!). Room & Bed was very small, so perhaps not the best for a couple. There's no common room or anything like that. Little bit strange was one of the 2 showers. Our Room was opposite of it and the big window is just too transparent. You can't see everything but you can see too much. All in all, if we are in Madrid again, we'll stay there again.

• 5th Aug 2014

Proximate to metro station Tribunal. A standard budgeted hostel. Old-fashioned, compacted and clean. Recommend to those who would like to live in the city centre (just 15 mins walk to Gran Via).

The place was a little hard to find, and staff spoke only Spanish. Very small rooms with just one long pillow to share. Shower head was broken. The entire place smelled like smoke from the second we walked in the door. Would not recommend.

The guy that runs the place was not very friendly on check in. Apart from the the stay was okay nothing special

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts