Pension Enebral Reviews

Velarde 22 3, Madrid, Spain

The place was a little hard to find, and staff spoke only Spanish. Very small rooms with just one long pillow to share. Shower head was broken. The entire place smelled like smoke from the second we walked in the door. Would not recommend.

Exellent value in the middle of Madrid! Absolute bargain. Rooms are small and hot, you get a fridge and a small tv and a fan. Only 2 bathrooms/showers, but place is small so not too much waiting. Very clean. Everyone are in their rooms so nothing happening, but you can go out... Recommended for budgetstay

Friendly staff, very central and clean, good value

The staff is amazing. Thanks Carlos and his wife. The room is small, but confortable. Super clean and good location.

Very small rooms but clean and it has everything you need. Walls are rather thin so you can hear certain activities from other rooms. Location is in an excellent neighbourhood, close to good restaurants, shops and metro station.

Only complaint was having just one long pillow to share between my husband and me. Otherwise, a great experience and great value for the price. The location was perfect for enjoying tapas. The room was small, but it was all we needed.

Staff with very poor English, no luggage storage. On the other hand, very clean and comfortable room.

was not aware there was no elevator, or would not have lugged my bag up and down 4 flights of stairs. I was surprised at how little the man and woman spoke Spanish.... they were friendly and keep a clean place, but after all these years, you'd think they'd take English classes. They were of NO help in giving directions, calling a cab, etc.

I made the reservation online. When I got to the hostel I payed in CASH for the room and now that I opened my credit card balance I have a charge for the room AGAIN. I have sent 3 email and got no response. I would like to think there was a mistake, but since I have got no response to my messages it makes me think otherwise.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • El Salvador

Really enjoyed my stay. Yes, it's quiet, but if you're looking for your own bit of space then this place is great. Exceptionally clean, nicely decorated, felt like I was in a hotel. Perfect for me.

• 12th Mar 2014