Pension Enebral Reviews

Velarde 22 3, Madrid, Spain

was not aware there was no elevator, or would not have lugged my bag up and down 4 flights of stairs. I was surprised at how little the man and woman spoke Spanish.... they were friendly and keep a clean place, but after all these years, you'd think they'd take English classes. They were of NO help in giving directions, calling a cab, etc.

I made the reservation online. When I got to the hostel I payed in CASH for the room and now that I opened my credit card balance I have a charge for the room AGAIN. I have sent 3 email and got no response. I would like to think there was a mistake, but since I have got no response to my messages it makes me think otherwise.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • El Salvador

Really enjoyed my stay. Yes, it's quiet, but if you're looking for your own bit of space then this place is great. Exceptionally clean, nicely decorated, felt like I was in a hotel. Perfect for me.

• 12th Mar 2014

thank you!

Fantastic for the price especially. Our room had a fridge, and clean towels given every day was such a plus! It's a bit hard to find initially but overall a great place. Keep in mind there is nowhere to socialize, and we were given one double bed for the two of us to share :)

• 27th Jan 2014

For people arriving for the first time, the door system is confusing and the pension is not clearly marked.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts