Pension Enebral Reviews

Velarde 22 3, Madrid, Spain

Private rooms were a little tight, and it was almost impossible to find the staff at their place (they claim that they are available by phone though) and the staff can't or don't speak English as well, however this hostel is located at a very lively corner of Madrid, where in the evenings lots of university students gather and socialize. It's possible to reach the central areas like Sol or Plaza Mayor either by walking or metro as well.

good plays

I DON'T recommend this place to ANYONE. They charged me TWICE. I paid in cash and they charged my credit card too. They don't answer my calls, and say they don't know anything, and ignore my emails. They will STEAL your money, be very careful with this place!

• 25th Mar 2015

Hostelworld pone en su pagina que tiene desayuo incluido, y no tiene ni el desayuno ni una cocina para prepararlo. Deberian avisar para los que llegamos con valijas, que es en un 3er piso y sin elevador. Lo demas muy barato y centrico. They don't offer breakfast(No kitchen) and you should know that is in a 3rd floor with no elevator. It is very cheap and good location

Good: Excellent location, the neighborhood was amazing. Both the room and bathroom were clean. The hostel was safe, the staff was nice. Bad: The room was very small and had only a tiny window. Also it was very hot, and we went in January (I can't imagine how it'll be in the summer). It felt a lot like sleeping in a cupboard.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Its an ok location since its close to the metro and the staff are friendly but some of them smoke inside the pension and there are no windows at the reception so it's bad the smell. There are dust on the blanket. The bathroom is clean enough. If you check the price is really good comparing to the other hotels but i wouldn't recomend it if u can afford for more. There are no facilities. Wifi didn't work good on my room.

Beware when passing your card details to this hostel through Hostelworld. They have charged my card for nights that I did not stay there. None of my e-mails have been answered, also Hostelworld customer service are investigating and have tried to contact the property but have had no answer and it seems they are unable to do anything more.

good stay, I could back again.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts