Pension Glockenhaus Reviews

weiherburggasse 3, innsbruck/tirol, Innsbruck, Austria

Hostel is in nice area, but there is not communal areas at all and a single tiny shower and bathroom for the entire floor. The bathroom walls could also do with a decent scrub as there is a bit of a mouldy smell.

the shower room had a broken door and no place to put clean cloth

this hostel is really far from the train station. and the problem is there are no bus after 9 pm. but i think staff don't know this truth. she just told me i can use bus. but there are no bus. so i should walk to hostel. it is really hard in the night. also they have no breakfast and no kitchen. the bathroom is really small and not clean.

I saw there were some bad reviews and can understand why, because if you compare it with hostels in Vienna, or Munich and come with high expectations you will be disappointed. Innsbruck is a small city and you have to keep this in mind when you go there, in my opinion the hostel was just ok. Everything was clean, the room was nice and the Staff was really friendly.

I stayed in the dorm rooms which was ok for a short stay. But hardly any security, no lockers, wifi only work in tiny reception area, bed very uncomfortable, no area to relax in. Was clean though

It's a very bad hostel. It's very expensive. The man who received us was very mad and inattentive. He didn't want to charge us with credit card because he told us that already hostel world took him the 10%. Very rude too. I won't recomend this hostel but there aren't to many options in innsbruck.

Nice staff, also location is not bad, it's close to the centre of Innsbruck. The only drawback is the time of check-in, that can be done max before 9pm (or 10p,)

Good location, but it need renovation...

Stayed there for 3 nights. If you are looking for an average bed with access to a bathroom you'll get exactly that... nothing more. The person who checked me in was kind but this hostel definitely lacks some facilities. There is no kitchen, no common area, no access to a computer, no reading light. The shower door needs to be fixed and I even had to do a small repair on the bed above mine since one of the boards was about to fall. No a bad place but would definitely need more facilities.