Pension Goiko Reviews

Calle del Puerto 6, San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain

1. Great Hostel in the heard of the old town 2. breakfast really late ...starts at 9:30 so I missed it ;-( ...partypeople will like it. 3. Ask the girl at the reception for good Pintxobars....very good recomendations resumen......go there and enjoy the Pintxos

Pension Goiko is perfectly located in the old part of San Sebastian-Donostia, you have plenty of eating and drinking options just around the corner. The Staff was nice and very helpful, as she recommended me things to do and places to go to eat. Rooms are simple but ok. If you don't expect a Hostel to meet other travellers and just search a private room for a good price, it's a great option to stay at Pension Goiko.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

It was small, and there were very few bathrooms, which made it stressful getting ready in the morning because you have to wait so long to use the bathroom. But the staff was very friendly and the hostel has cool decorations!!

• 28th Feb 2014

Goiko was an amazing place to stay! I arrived late at night and they stayed open to make sure that I could check in! This is a great hostel with a great environment to get to know the other travelers. It is close to everything and the staff really care about showing you a great time in San Sebastian. Try to make it in the season for Carnival! -California

A perfect hostel for low-budget travellers with very good breakfast and friendly and helpful stuff, that will inform you about restaurants, bars and also basque traditions. The location is perfect in the city center! I highly recommend it to anybody!!!

The staff was amazing, they were were friendly and helpful. We got many great recommendations for our short one day stay in San Sebastian. The room was clean and nice.

We just arrived in the late evening and he stuff was really helpful and nice. They told loads of places to go, to est, to drink or just to enjoy our stay. We were surprised by towels on our beds and a breakfast in the morning. It actually felt more like hotel, than like hostel. Thank you guys, we had a really good time XOXO

• 20th Feb 2014

My stay in this Hostel has been awesome!Steph and all the staff are amazing people and host, it feels like at home. Thank you for the great job you are doing guys, Antonio, Mike and the surfer (sorry forgot ur name)The Hostel is clean, tidy, breakfast is good for the price you pay!They give you immediately tips and information about what to do in the city when you check in! Easy going, relaxed atmosphere make this place very comfortable to stay. I will keep a great memory of my stay guys! Thanks

• 9th Feb 2014

really helpful staff! right at the centre of old town with a lot of bars and restaurants around and the beach a one minute walk away. good wifi. free breakfast and kitchen facilities. no lockers. only one bathroom but wasn't a problem for me because i was there in the low season. have to be quiet after 11pm because in a residential building.

Probably one of the nicest staff I've interacted with at any hostel. They told you what to do, where to eat, special stuff and paid attention to you the whole time. Location was also really good.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts