Pension Hostal Ronda Sol

• scourtney12
  • USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017
6.6

Pension Ronda Sol was only a 4 minute walk from the bus station. I checked in very easily and the desk staff informed me that the hot water on my floor didn't work. I went up to my room which was cozy (bed, sink, shampoo/soap, towel, extra blankets, tv, and a space heater!). The atmosphere of the building is basically nonexistent which was fine for me, however the bathroom was filthy and smelled awful. The walls are thin and I got woken up early by yelling. Overall okay, but not worth the $.

14th Jan 2017

Good deal for money. Bathrooms were clean enough. Room was comfortable, has a sink and toiletries. Staff was awesome and helpful! So informative and accommodating. Cafe free breakfast was decent. As mentioned in other reviews, there is no on site kitchen or communal area, which is a bummer. Even if they could put a table and a few chairs out on their rooftop/cleanng area, it would be nice to have a place to chill. Overall, great stay. I would come again.

4th Jan 2017
8.0

Bathroom on my floor was not functioning properly, but bathrooms on lower floors were. Breakfast vouchers sent you to a neat churroreia. I had a private room. Locks were surprisingly difficult to unlock. The hostal wasn't noisy. Overall, my stay was pleasant. There was a sink in my room which was a nice gift. Staff were fairly chill and quiet.

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016
6.3

Good location ,clean and value for money, but very basic and quite old and run down. Ok for a night if you need some quite time as there are no common spaces

12th Nov 2016
8.0

Private room for a low price. No common spaces. Free breakfast at cafe was good. Clean place.

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016

Simple and good pension. We only stayed one night to have a look at Ronda for two days. The staff was friendly, was able to give recommendations where to eat and what to see. Bathroom was clean. The room simple but okay.

• Taelorjayne
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2016
6.6

Pros: Great location, just a street over from the main shopping street, and about a 5-10 minute walk to the bridge. The staff were very nice and were even able to give us some wine glasses and a bottle opener to open our wine. Room was decent, clean and had our own sink. Basic breakfast. Cons: The bathrooms smelled terrible, however they were cleaned every morning.. not sure if its just the sewage/plumbing? Nowhere to store or cook food. No common area to meet other travellers.