Pension Hostal Ronda Sol Reviews

c/ Almendra nº 11, Ronda, Spain

No breakfast provided and staff could not speak English so unable to communicate about it. Expect better for what we paid per night. Bought breakfast at additional cost.

A nice, useful hotel. Cheap, breakfast included, near the historic attractions... I'm used to stay in hostal so there was no ambiance at all, but it's nice if you just want to visit Ronda's attractions

• 5th May 2015

I Had a great stay at the Pension Ronda Sol. My room was very big and clean and light, the bathroom was perfectly fine. Location is unbeatable and the wifi was very reliable.

• 19th Apr 2015

Great place to stay at Ronda, nice, calm and clean.

Had a good time at Ronda Sol. It was possible to book one more night spontaneously and the personal was very friendly

The hostel is quite outdated and the bathrooms were really old and tired. My room was right behind the toilet and the walls are really thin! The lights and power points were broken in my room too.

We had need to change our booking and tried to email this hotel more then 48hrs before our arrival. Upon multiple time trying we never received a response, we therefore found them not trustworthy nor reliable an would not recommend unless you walk in and can speak to a person.

The rooms were very clairaudient and there are just 2 showers for the whole house, so that may be a problem. But overall the stay was ok

The room was very good, clean and big , but the heat system wasn't powerful enough to make the room warm. As for the bathrooms , they were big , but the water of the showers wasn't very hot, it was a little cold.

• 16th Feb 2015

Really enjoyed my stay at this centrally located pension in beautiful Ronda. The breakfast at the nearby cafe (included in price) was very good and had the best cafe latte (cafe con leche) that I tasted in Andalusia. Ronda itself is a beautiful town set amid awesome mountains and valleys on a high plateau.

Everything was wonderful except the erratic shower temperature, which is a bummer in a cold climate. Staff were amazing. 5 minute walk to the puente viejo. Breakfast was standard but good.

This "hostel" is more like a hotel, in that the rooms are private and there is no common area or kitchen. If you are traveling alone and want to meet other people, you should probably look into other places. I liked that the bathrooms were separate (but shared), which allowed for more privacy. However, there was mold on the bathoom ceiling and walls and never any paper towels. The worst part about this hostel was that it was SO COLD. The location is really great, and there is breakfast included!

very nice house close to centre and bridges,but it's very cold inside especially in the winter at nights and the heater doesn:t help.staff speak only spanish,but are nice.no kitchen or common room,tv in room with some english channels.inside the room you can hear almost everyhing from the hallway or rooms,very thin walls

This is a very old school place. The rooms can get quite cold in the winter. You are provides with a heater though. I suggest switching it on on Max once you check in. Staff are very friendly and give you a map and explain what is where. They also allowed me to leave my bags with them after checking out. The breakfast is included and is served around the corner. It is typical breakfast with jam and or tomato pate on toast, tea or coffee and zumo natural de naranja. Very good though. Recommend.

First of all, this is not a hostel. It's just an old hotel. Facilities are old, bathroom is awful and dirty. It was damn cold in our room at night (+10-12), heater didn't work properly. Bed was almost broken and we were afraid to fall down at night while sleeping. Staff almost don't speak english. Very poor place.

This place was very quiet, I only met one other girl staying at the hostel at the same time as me! It lacks a good common area making it hard to meet others. But other than that, this hostel was really lovely! Their breakfast at the cafe across the street was really amazing, with awesome coffee and fresh squeezed OJ! And it is really amazing value considering that the rooms are single privates with a TV (but shared bathrooms).

Good location , near the bus and train station, also to the main sights and shopping street. Toilet is a little cold, room is cosy and the place quiet. Breakfast is just toast, but serves good coffee and orange juice. Overall, appreciate private single room and breakfast at reasonable price.

View all Ronda Bed and Breakfasts