Pension Hostal Ronda Sol

Very Good 371 Total Reviews

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
19th May 2017
4.9

Not really clean... Floor was dirty everywhere, our sheets felt overused.. There were holes in them ... The shower in the bathroom was broken, and the walls are so thin that we heard EVERYTHING (I mean every details) of what was going on in the bathroom.. Kind of unconfortable. Oh and also : felt like the bed was gonna break each time I turned over.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
17th May 2017

The hostel is really clean, well located and the staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast's included at a nearby cafe and it's pretty decent. You can choose between churros or 2 toasts with jam + tea/coffee The only (but very) annoying thing is that the hostel's walls are paper thin and you can hear everything, which isn't great. From the doorbell to the toilets on another floor, it gets quite loud. There's no kitchen but a microwave is available and you can store food in the fridge.

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Pension Hostel was nice for our overnight stay in Ronda. Located a short walk from the town centre, the hostel itself was tidy, reasonably clean, and well-presented, The staff were all polite, helpful, and bi-lingual. When we arrived they had forgotten to put towels in our room, but after asking a member of staff that was immediately sorted. The room was quiet and had enough space (sink in the room, shared toilet outside) and the bed was clean and comfy. I would stay here again.

• scourtney12
  • USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017
6.6

Pension Ronda Sol was only a 4 minute walk from the bus station. I checked in very easily and the desk staff informed me that the hot water on my floor didn't work. I went up to my room which was cozy (bed, sink, shampoo/soap, towel, extra blankets, tv, and a space heater!). The atmosphere of the building is basically nonexistent which was fine for me, however the bathroom was filthy and smelled awful. The walls are thin and I got woken up early by yelling. Overall okay, but not worth the $.

14th Jan 2017

Good deal for money. Bathrooms were clean enough. Room was comfortable, has a sink and toiletries. Staff was awesome and helpful! So informative and accommodating. Cafe free breakfast was decent. As mentioned in other reviews, there is no on site kitchen or communal area, which is a bummer. Even if they could put a table and a few chairs out on their rooftop/cleanng area, it would be nice to have a place to chill. Overall, great stay. I would come again.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Great place to stay for a night, good value for money. Nice breakfast provided at the cafe down the street. Bathrooms were not super clean.

4th Jan 2017
8.0

Bathroom on my floor was not functioning properly, but bathrooms on lower floors were. Breakfast vouchers sent you to a neat churroreia. I had a private room. Locks were surprisingly difficult to unlock. The hostal wasn't noisy. Overall, my stay was pleasant. There was a sink in my room which was a nice gift. Staff were fairly chill and quiet.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Jan 2017

A great value! I really enjoyed my time in Ronda and I think that's a credit to this place. A very comfortable bed and a very kind staff made for an excellent stay. Breakfast is right down the street, as are all the sights of this great town!