Pension Hostal Ronda Sol Reviews

c/ Almendra nº 11, Ronda, Spain

The staff was great! Great location. It's not the ritz Carlton but for the money I was very happy.

• 4th Jul 2015

It was ok for one night.

staff were nice. very friendly

The light didn't work in our room, the tap of the bathroom sink and the shower leaked, and the shower head was half broken. And all the facilities were extremely old and obviously didn't respect the standards.

• 21st Jun 2015

Perfect value for money, everything in Wallung distance!

• 6th Jun 2015

Good location in this sleepy little town. Staff was amazing and while the breakfast wasn't amazing, it's hard to argue with free food. Had a great price on a single room so very satisfied with the price. However, there is little atmosphere as most guests tend to be older. Nice place to stay for one night

The whole place was rather dark and dank and smelled of smoke all day long. Also it was very noisy- the owners live on site and LOVE their spanish soap operas, 24-7. Breakfast was good and you can't complain about the location either. All in all it was an okay place to stay in, but I wouldn't really recommend it if you have other options.

Not very social given the set-up. But, if you are looking for a quiet hostel with an excellent location and helpful staff, then you really couldn't do much better. I stayed here to relax and regroup for a day or two after traveling through Madrid and Seville. It was perfect for those needs.

No breakfast provided and staff could not speak English so unable to communicate about it. Expect better for what we paid per night. Bought breakfast at additional cost.

Not a lot more to ask for - maybe if you want a party atmosphere and a place to socialize you will be disappointed, otherwise perfect place

A nice, useful hotel. Cheap, breakfast included, near the historic attractions... I'm used to stay in hostal so there was no ambiance at all, but it's nice if you just want to visit Ronda's attractions

• 5th May 2015

As the name suggests this is a pansion rather than a hostel. With a price similar to a pricey hostel but also a very cheap hotel, you can get a single room of good size with linen and blankets, walls are a bit thin but it is generally quiet, bathroom for my room was shared but it was of good size and rather clean, reception hours where not clear and I was waiting to see someone after 8am but maybe its later, it would be good to know this.

I Had a great stay at the Pension Ronda Sol. My room was very big and clean and light, the bathroom was perfectly fine. Location is unbeatable and the wifi was very reliable.

• 19th Apr 2015

Great place to stay at Ronda, nice, calm and clean.

Had a good time at Ronda Sol. It was possible to book one more night spontaneously and the personal was very friendly

The hostel is quite outdated and the bathrooms were really old and tired. My room was right behind the toilet and the walls are really thin! The lights and power points were broken in my room too.

We had need to change our booking and tried to email this hotel more then 48hrs before our arrival. Upon multiple time trying we never received a response, we therefore found them not trustworthy nor reliable an would not recommend unless you walk in and can speak to a person.

I stayed this hostel for a night in the !middle of March in2015. It seemed to be a bit expensive compared to the quality of the room. However, I understand that there are not many options to stay in Ronda especially for the tourists on budget. So 1 night would be okay but longer stay would not be okay for me.

The rooms were very clairaudient and there are just 2 showers for the whole house, so that may be a problem. But overall the stay was ok

The room was very good, clean and big , but the heat system wasn't powerful enough to make the room warm. As for the bathrooms , they were big , but the water of the showers wasn't very hot, it was a little cold.

• 16th Feb 2015