Pension Hostal Ronda Sol Reviews

c/ Almendra nº 11, Ronda, Spain

it's not clean, especially those plates and cups for breakfast .and it's too noise at night and no air conditioning.

地点好,早餐很丰盛,服务好,就是。。。隔音不大好

Felt like no one else was at the hotel, but this made it easy to use the bathroom/shower. Breakfast is GREAT for price (yogurt, cereal, toast, tea/coffee, orange juice, oranges). Close to bus station and the Main Street for evening paseo (try the cafe 2 blocks away, super cheap). The dog here is SO CUTE and playful!

good location and nice room :)

I had a private single which was great nothing flash simple and clean with a TV

I had a wonderful time here. It has a nice clean shower booth which has enough space to move around. It was raining while I was in Ronda and I was given a heater in my room, so that I felt warm and comfortable. The staff can't speak English well but it was OK to communicate with him. When I arrived, asking for two cups of hot water for me and my friend, the staff said one cup would be given for free but for another cup I shoud pay, which I didn't understand why. Wifi was working well.

The rooms were spacious. Very good value for money.

View all Ronda Bed and Breakfasts