Pension Kawtar

Good 39 Total Reviews

• mjkusuma
  • Indonesia, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

First thing first, the staff was very kind and helpful. The hostel itself looked exactly like the pictures on internet. The room was pretty clean but unfortunately, in the morning I found a cockroach under my bed. That was disappointing but we sort of forgot it after having breakfast on the rooftop. The owner of the hostel (who could't speak English) prepared it herself. She was sooo kind and lovable. It was the best breakfast we had in our whole Morocco trip. Very recommended hostel indeed!

2nd Nov 2016

My girlfriend and me had an excellent stay at this hotel. Just in the heart of the Medina. One of the best things is the friendly and helpful staff, as well as the terrace in the top floor. Nice for backpackers. Only inconvenient is that Wi-fi does not reach third and top/terrace floor. However it works fine in common areas at first and second floors. I highly recommend Pension Kawtar.

• dilmagaguilera550
  • Spain, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
5.7

Unfortunately, my visit here was not pleasant at all.. 1. The 1st night, the dormitory I booked (double bed with ensuite bathroom), I couldn't sleep as the bed had bugs. At 6 am had to wake up the family to change my room and had to sleep on the bed where the recepcionist was previously sleeping. Next day, i was moved to a biggee room without bedbugs. 2. No hot water at all on the showers. 3. Bed sheets didn't feel clean The terrace was really nice & confy and the staff was ok though.