6.8
Good 35 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 35 Total Reviews
Pension Kawtar Located at 25 Teryana Kebira, Bab Boujloud, Fez.
Morocco
Fez 30200 25 Teryana Kebira, Bab Boujloud
68% 35
34.0623568 -4.9813824
    Rooms available

2nd Nov 2016

My girlfriend and me had an excellent stay at this hotel. Just in the heart of the Medina. One of the best things is the friendly and helpful staff, as well as the terrace in the top floor. Nice for backpackers. Only inconvenient is that Wi-fi does not reach third and top/terrace floor. However it works fine in common areas at first and second floors. I highly recommend Pension Kawtar.

• dilmagaguilera550
  • Spain, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
5.7

Unfortunately, my visit here was not pleasant at all.. 1. The 1st night, the dormitory I booked (double bed with ensuite bathroom), I couldn't sleep as the bed had bugs. At 6 am had to wake up the family to change my room and had to sleep on the bed where the recepcionist was previously sleeping. Next day, i was moved to a biggee room without bedbugs. 2. No hot water at all on the showers. 3. Bed sheets didn't feel clean The terrace was really nice & confy and the staff was ok though.