Pension Larrea Reviews

Calle Narrika Kalea 21. First floor., San Sebastian, Spain

Highly recommended. Nice owner. Perfect location. Quite cheap.

We had a great stay at this pension. It was the perfect location, right in the middle of old town, and the woman who ran it was the greatest! She was so sweet and welcoming. We had the best time and would definitely stay here again if we get the chance.

I spend a weekend in San Sebastian and stayed at Pension Larrea for only two days. However, I really enjoyed it. Our host (I'm so sorry I forget the name of this lovely lady) was just wonderful, taking care of me and my friend and even making us coffee in the morning. I can totally recommend staying here, it is super central and just around the corner are all the pintxo bars.

• 25th Oct 2013