Pension Las Palomas Reviews

Higueras 17, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain

Pension is close walking distance to the main sites of Jerez, room is clean and enough space to put your bag without having to climb over anything.

It is a fine stay for a night, but would not make it longer vacation there.

This was a sweet place with Andalusian decor in the centre of Jerez. I was able to walk to the riding school. It does not have AC and was a bit hot, being July. For a hostel I think it was lovely.

• 18th Jul 2015

Very weird staff who kept following me around Felt like I was being watched. No facilities for washing clothes or cooking or making coffee. It was not a hostel but a small hotel and they charge for a coffee or drink of water. Did not feel safe as the man on reception kept banging on my bedroom door late at nite and telling me to pay in full even though I had paid. Freaky.

• 7th Jul 2015

In our establishment we have shared fridge if any customer needs it. And service sales of drinks for only 1€. We are always at the service of our customers to make their stay pleasant and confortable. I do not understand your lack of respect.

The location is alright as it is close to the city main square and also to the train/bus station. But the street is very quiet at night. The staff was very helpful, that he took the time to introduce us to restaurants of good food and price, although there were some language barriers. The night we stayed there we felt like we are the only guests there as it was very quiet. The pension is like any other Andalusian houses, with all the ceramics.

The matress was old and not comfortable to sleep on.

Good afternoon¡ sorry that your stay was not pleasant, maybe if you had comunicated it at reception we you have changed room¡¡ That room mattress is not old. Let us hope that on another occasion have good stay because our we do everything possible so. Regards: LAS PAlomas

We stayed for one night in three rooms and really liked the Pension. The Staff at the reception was very kind, friendly and helpful. The patio and rooftop terrace were nice as well. At night the noise from outside was a bit loud in the rooms on second floor, but in the room on ground floor it didn't seem to be a problem. Linen, towels and soap/shampoo were provided, the free wifi worked great on all floors. The rooms and bathrooms are basic, but fine. We would stay here again.

We felt very good staying at Pension las Palomas. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel is not a luxurious one, but it is clean and secure, besides it is located really close to the beautiful small city center.

View all Jerez de la Frontera Bed and Breakfasts