Fabulous 273 Total Reviews
Fabulous 273 Total Reviews
Pension Las Palomas Located at Higueras 17, , Jerez de la Frontera.
Pension Las Palomas
    Rooms available

• eldarion_012832
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

I stayed two nights in an ensuite single room. I was a bit hesitant because there was not so many recent reviews. I am surprised that this place was so good. Wifi was very good. Location was great, easily walkable to everywhere. Security was good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Jack gave me some nice tips about where to go and what to do. Bed was comfortable. The value for money was awesome. I havent met any other travellers though. Overall great place & highly Recommended! Gracias.

7th Apr 2016
8.0

It was absolutely fine for an overnight stop. A bit older, but everything going was working and really a good value if you just need a night on your own.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016

Lovely place to stay in Jerez. Clean, cheap single room. Cold at night but once I got the heater working it was ok. Very easy walking into town and sites. Wonderful staff. I didn't see any other people staying there so I didn't meet any other travelers which I didn't mind. Highly recommend!