Pension Las Palomas Reviews

Higueras 17, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain

The location is alright as it is close to the city main square and also to the train/bus station. But the street is very quiet at night. The staff was very helpful, that he took the time to introduce us to restaurants of good food and price, although there were some language barriers. The night we stayed there we felt like we are the only guests there as it was very quiet. The pension is like any other Andalusian houses, with all the ceramics.

The matress was old and not comfortable to sleep on.

We stayed for one night in three rooms and really liked the Pension. The Staff at the reception was very kind, friendly and helpful. The patio and rooftop terrace were nice as well. At night the noise from outside was a bit loud in the rooms on second floor, but in the room on ground floor it didn't seem to be a problem. Linen, towels and soap/shampoo were provided, the free wifi worked great on all floors. The rooms and bathrooms are basic, but fine. We would stay here again.

We felt very good staying at Pension las Palomas. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel is not a luxurious one, but it is clean and secure, besides it is located really close to the beautiful small city center.

I had a great experience staying at Pension Las Palomas. My room had it's own private bathroom, window, and a heater. Everything was nice and clean. They also provide a towel and an extra blanket. Not noisy at all, ( actually seemed like I was the only one staying there) and the shower was great. The person at the reception was friendly too. I would definitely stay here again if I visit Jerez again. Also, wifi in my room was great ! Was even able to place FaceTime calls with no problem. :-D

• 29th Mar 2015

I had a very restful time.

• 4th Mar 2015