Pension Livadaros Reviews

Karterados - Santorini, Santorini, Greece

The family that owns the hotel was amazing and very helpful. It is very close to Fira town but still far away enough to get a romantic calm environment. We loved our stay and all the guests became good friends during the week. There is also a nice kitchen to use if you don't want to go out for dinner, which was great some nights! I would definately go here again!

This "bed and breakfast" charges extra for its breakfast, a charge that is higher than the breakfast is worth. Upon being greeted I had my passport taken into their custody, which gave me a very uneasy feeling. When I asked if it was kept in a safe, I was told yes. Upon payment, my passport was taken out of the kitchen drawer. This kind of hostage keeping led me to believe that they have issue with customers leaving without paying. I have to wonder why, since nowhere else took such measures.

We felt extremely welcome at this family-run pension, with the family going out of their way to help us with transport, organising and booking tours, and giving us excellent tourism advice. The room was spacious and well air-conditioned, with it's own outside table too, and breakfast can be ordered to the room (or can be enjoyed around the pool). The pool and communal areas are beautifully furnished and create a great atmosphere.

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts