Pension Livadaros Reviews

Karterados - Santorini, Santorini, Greece

This "bed and breakfast" charges extra for its breakfast, a charge that is higher than the breakfast is worth. Upon being greeted I had my passport taken into their custody, which gave me a very uneasy feeling. When I asked if it was kept in a safe, I was told yes. Upon payment, my passport was taken out of the kitchen drawer. This kind of hostage keeping led me to believe that they have issue with customers leaving without paying. I have to wonder why, since nowhere else took such measures.

We felt extremely welcome at this family-run pension, with the family going out of their way to help us with transport, organising and booking tours, and giving us excellent tourism advice. The room was spacious and well air-conditioned, with it's own outside table too, and breakfast can be ordered to the room (or can be enjoyed around the pool). The pool and communal areas are beautifully furnished and create a great atmosphere.

Nice pool, clean simple room w fridge, family owned, breakfast not included

• 16th Jul 2014

Pension Liverados was fantastic! The bus station is a ten minute walk, the beach is a 40 minute walk or 10 minute ATV ride. The facilities are really nice and the staff is fantastic. Make sure to come by ferry or airport early in the day because they do not do midnight pickups, but the will pick you up if it is before the evening. Stay here, it's super awesome! If you stay with four people, the rooms are super cheap!

Liked: The pool, the landscape, being picked up at the airport late at night, staff are very friendly and welcoming, Disliked: The little information gave regarding the day trip we took (i.e. we did not know that we would have to climb the steps at Oia, or pay for a donkey, we did not know that "lunch" would be at 3:00 - in which case we would have packed food. There were areas at the hotel that were run down, i.e. holes in some walls etc. but nothing that was too big a deal.

• 29th Jun 2014

Very cute place Staff very nice and kind!

• 24th May 2014