Pension Loinaz Reviews

c/san Lorenzo 17-2�, San Sebastian, Spain

The staff was extremely kind and helpful. Wonderful location in the city center, next to everything. Free wifi in each room. If we needed any recommendations the staff was more than happy to help us. The gentlemen owner was very cheerful and excited to talk with us. Not to mention, the hostel was very quite and nice to come back to after a night on the town. I recommend this for people who want a safe and calm atmosphere while in San Sebastián!

We had a lovely stay at Pension Loinaz. It is in such a convenient location in the old town. The room was very clean and comfortable. Once we closed the double glazed window we couldn't hear any sounds from the lively street below. The hosts were very considerate, offering each day to clean our room and change the towels. The bathroom was always spotless and it was lovely of the hosts to do our laundry for no cost because we were staying for 5 nights. Thank you for your kind hospitality.

• 16th Jul 2014

Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff, good location. Excellent WiFi.

We very much enjoyed our stay at Pensjon Loinaz. The rooms and bathroom were very well maintained and presented and the staff were very friendly and accommodating! We would highly recommend this hotel also for its excellent location in the centre of old town!

The staff at Pension Loinaz were very, very helpful and friendly and the room was spotlessly clean and modern. The premises is perfectly located in the middle of the old town - I would definitely recommend Pension Loinaz as a place to stay in San Sebastian.

Not a hostel. It is a Pension. Only rooms with beds. No kitchen, no shared space, no social room. One floor recently renovated (like website photos) other floors 20 years old. Kept very clean, very clean. Room is small so plan to be outside or in bed. Shared bathroom can be a problem: shower and toilet in same room so you can be forced to wait for someone to finish showering if you need to go to the toilet. People were good at being quick but it is not a good arrangement.

We loved our stay here! The best hostel I came across in my three months travelling Europe. The owner is so lovely and cannot do enough to help you! Its clean, secure, welcoming and the Location is great for the beach.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Good location easy acess to most attractions, tourist info booth, restaurants etc.., lots of stairs, only one bathroom per floor but there was never a problem with usage. Nice, quiet and clean. No concierge service. I would defintely come back, this is not a party hostel.

Fantastic location, staff and cleanliness- highly recommended!

• 28th Jun 2014

This is a great hostel for people wanting a home like and very secure environment. The staff are friendly and helpful and the location in Old Town is great - 5min walk to either beach and literally 20 seconds to many pintos bars which have great food. Rooms and bathroom are clean and wifi very good. Would recommend anyone stay here in San Sebastián. (This is not a party hostel at all, but great to come home to after a big night out). Had a great stay.

Excellent place to stay lovely staff and perfect location . Highly recommend.

I had a fantastic stay at Pension Loinaz and would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a hostel in San Sebastián. The rooms were large and comfortable and the bathrooms very clean. On top of that, the location was perfect - right in the heart of the old town, near the best tapas bars, and right down the street from the beach. The owners of the hostel were incredibly kind and caring, and it almost felt as if we were guests in their apartment and not just customers. I will return if I can!

• 15th Jun 2014

Good hostel in excellent location with helpful staff. It is up 2 flights of stairs so wouldn't suit anyone with poor mobility. Would definitely stay there again.

Loved my stay. We were greeted by a very welcoming couple, and the rooms were comfortably clean and updated. It's located in the city's old town, so right in the heart of the area with the best tapas and a few blocks from the beach. I highly recommend this hostel and will point my friends towards it in the future.

• 13th Jun 2014

Very nice place to stay. Lovely hosts and very clean, comfortable rooms and bathrooms. Will stay again next time we visit San Sebastian.

Great bed and breakfast run by a very lovely couple. Perfect location in the old town. Laundry services excellent. The only thing that could make this place better would be having breakfast included or access to a kitchen.

Quiet and clean! Great place to stay if you aren't looking for a party hostel and you want a comfortable bed in a great location!

Interesting hostel, but good location. Is more similar to a hotel, but with hostel aspects (like shared bathrooms). Very homey and in the center of everything.

Such wonderful value for an amazing, relaxing property right at the heart of everything. Exceptionally clean facilities and comfortable beds. Perfect for a getaway from 'hostels', this is a place where you can relax and sleep easy knowing that you will be taken care of. Jose is exceptionally accommodating (even after I made an error when booking) and offers excellent recommendations from around town. All in all, a wonderful experience that I would recommend to all when coming to San Sebastián

Best pension I've ever stayed in. It's run by great people who take a lot of pride in their work.

• 24th May 2014