9.0
Superb 632 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 632 Total Reviews
Pension Loinaz Located at c/san Lorenzo 17-2, , San Sebastian.
Spain
San Sebastian 20003 c/san Lorenzo 17-2�
90% 632
43.3230234 -1.9837939
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

really clean room and bathroom. great location, enjoyed my stay, thank you.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

The owner was very friendly when we first arrived. We had a twin bedroom and had the option to have it cleaned everyday. There was one shower/toilet bathroom on our floor that was shared between three rooms and it was always clean and available. We stayed there in mid-July so the room did get hot/stuffy overnight, but that was the only bad thing. The location in the Old Town area was great, easy to find and only 5-10 minute walk to the main beach, La Concha, and the Surf Beach across the river.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Such a great place to stay! Awesome location, and such a lovely couple that runs it! Felt like I was staying at my grandparents house. Everything was so clean and it's almost like you had the whole place to yourself. Definitely would recommend it!!!! Thank you for having us.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

Incredible location! The Pension is only about 5 rooms and has no common areas (other than washrooms). It was therefore very quiet and enjoyable to retreat to after a busy day and night. This is not a party Hostel. The owners are incredibly nice and helpful. They keep the boarding house very clean and would even clean our rooms daily. The owner was kind enough to arrange our early morning taxi to the airport. I would recommend this Pension to friends visiting San Sebastián.

28th Jun 2016
6.6

When we arrived, I noticed a really bad smell in our room. I thought it was maybe it would go away as we aired the room out, but the smell lingered for our 2 night stay. It is situated in an area right near all the great pinxto restaurants. However, it does get very loud at night and I would not recommend this place if you are a light sleeper. The owner of the hostel was very nice and I felt safe in this hostel. Overall though, I would recommend checking out other hostels in the area.

• Australia, Couple, 41+
21st Jun 2016

We found the Pension Loinaz - walking from the train station fairly easily. Our Host Jose was very friendly and helpful the best thing was the location though, the room, although not huge was adequate for our needs and the bed was comfortable. We slept with the window open so heard the morning street cleaner - our choice - when the window was closed there was no street noise. On departure day we left our bags at the Pension until we were ready to head to the train station. Would stay here again.

30th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Pension Loinaz. It was very, very clean and a good place to get a nights sleep and shower. Great location, right in the heart of old town San Sebastián. Only downside is it's not a typical hostel, I would recommend it only if you're traveling with other people. It would be lonely if you were staying there alone.

28th May 2016

I loved my stay with Jose. He is such a sweet man that was really went the extra mile for you. And he speaks perfect English so he was super helpful with all of my questions. The room was spotless and he gave us tons of information about the city. The location is absolutely perfect. The shower was hot and the water pressure was great. He was so accommodating and it went great. He even did our laundry for 10€. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you, Jose for such a lovely stay.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
21st May 2016

Our 5 night stay at Pension Loinaz was highly enjoyable and I would recommend this place to anyone. Awesome location in the old town, we were in minutes walk to beaches and great bars. Very friendly staff and comfortable rooms. The bathrooms and rooms were super clean and the WiFi worked perfectly. We didn't want to leave!!!

• Australia, Male, 41+
20th May 2016

Everything is excellent about Pension Loinaz except the WIFI is not adequate, very slow or disconnects you with some frequency, presumably because it is overloaded. This is highly inconvenient if you are travelling and need to make booking online without interruption and with confidence. More capacity needed I think!