Pension Madrid 21 Reviews

C Madrid 21, Santander, Spain

Great pension! I was wowed that I had my own queen bed to myself in a room with its own lock and two clean towels waiting for me. The facilities were super clean (I think I saw the owner cleaning at 11pm before she went bed). Felt more like a hotel then a hostel environment. Walls are thin (as expected, really), so bring headphones. The only negative I can think of is that the wifi didn't work for me. If I had stayed more than a night I would have asked about it. Well done! Thanks much!

I enjoyed my stay here. The hosts were very kind, although they don't speak English. The room was very nice and comfortable, just be aware that you are staying in someone's house! The location is about a 10 min walk from the port, but it is about an hour or so walk to get to the main beaches on the other side of town.

Very comfortable, clean and quiet place. I got a huge room all for myself for a great price. The bathrooms are great and have shampoo and towels included for free. The owners were very welcoming and we could understand each other just fine despite my poor Spanish. Would definitely stay again!

• 12th Apr 2015

The couple were kind. Thé were very kind to me and hostal anda hostal Jüst 5 minutes toplam center anda bus station.

A very nice place, you feel like home. The staff could not english, but was extremely nice and had no problem with it. I can only recommend the place.

View all Santander Bed and Breakfasts