8.8
Fabulous 538 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 538 Total Reviews
Pension Madrid 21 Located at C Madrid 21, , Santander.
Pension Madrid 21
Pension Madrid 21
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
6th Sep 2016

Staff were lovely and the room was cosy and clean, the pension is very close to the train station and airport bus stop.

15th Jun 2016
6.0

Getting into my room was quite difficult. I arrived at check in time, and knocked on the door several times and nobody answered. I came back about an hour later and still nothing. Fortunately a few minutes later I met a woman who was talking to the host and I was let into my room. Site said laundry facilities are on site, that's not true. You have to go down the road. The beds were comfortable, but the room was freezing. Hosts were kind enough to allow me to put my medication in the fridge.

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Good location, clean safe and quiet place to stay, although owners weren't able to speak English, but I don't see a considerable issue in that.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2016

Very nice lady who worked there, thanks for a nice stay!