Pension Madrid 21 Reviews

C Madrid 21, Santander, Spain

Luckily, the Tourist info Office in the Bus Station was able to direct me immediately to Hostel 21-walking in 5 minutes. Very ventral, very convenient. Madame has no English but very helpful. No problems whatever. Truly perfect for a one / two night stay - with 2 people, accommodation would be a bit cramped. Really very happy with my stay. Thanks to all concerned.

• 18th Sep 2014

I stayed in this pension just for a night, it was very clean and the the overall security was excellent.The owenrs were very helpful to me.I just loved the security .One had the house keys and a key for the corridor and a lock for the bedroom. I felt safe in the private bedroom.My room had a window onto roof terace .I had three clean towels available .there was plenty of wardrobe space and two shower/wash rooms serving the 4 bedrooms on the first floor.I recommend one use the lift on arrival.

Clean and cozy place in an excellent position, close to the railway and the main bus station. Very good price/quality ratio. There are rules in using the communal bathrooms that not allow to have shower before 6:00 a.m. and after 22:30.

The location is extremely convenient for travellers, as it's walking distance (5-10 min) from the Bus station, Train station and Ferry terminal. The owner is very helpful and went the extra mile to store our bikes in a good location The bathrooms are very clean (rooms as well)

Good place!!!!

• 6th Jul 2014

Good for a bed for the night

Maybe it would be good to have a kitchen for the guests use

It´s really handy for the bus and rail stations, literally minutes away. The downside was there was a lot of tobacco smoke infiltration into the room which made it smell unpleasant but perhaps I was just unlucky with the neighbours.

• 25th May 2014

The communication was difficult, since I do not speak Spanish. Everything else is recommendable!

• 9th May 2014

Perfect place to be! Very clean ! The staff is very nice! Yhey help you to locate better place. More over, you have a free car park 5 minutes walk from the Hostal. No troubles in the area, neither near the car park.

View all Santander Bed and Breakfasts