Pension Madrid 21 Reviews

C Madrid 21, Santander, Spain

A very nice place, you feel like home. The staff could not english, but was extremely nice and had no problem with it. I can only recommend the place.

Excellent location in the centre of town. Next to the bus and train station and all amenities. Very little noise and jolly good show.

Clean and close to train station. Great for one night stay between travels. Comfortable and clean rooms.

• 4th Oct 2014

Luckily, the Tourist info Office in the Bus Station was able to direct me immediately to Hostel 21-walking in 5 minutes. Very ventral, very convenient. Madame has no English but very helpful. No problems whatever. Truly perfect for a one / two night stay - with 2 people, accommodation would be a bit cramped. Really very happy with my stay. Thanks to all concerned.

I stayed in this pension just for a night, it was very clean and the the overall security was excellent.The owenrs were very helpful to me.I just loved the security .One had the house keys and a key for the corridor and a lock for the bedroom. I felt safe in the private bedroom.My room had a window onto roof terace .I had three clean towels available .there was plenty of wardrobe space and two shower/wash rooms serving the 4 bedrooms on the first floor.I recommend one use the lift on arrival.

Clean and cozy place in an excellent position, close to the railway and the main bus station. Very good price/quality ratio. There are rules in using the communal bathrooms that not allow to have shower before 6:00 a.m. and after 22:30.

View all Santander Bed and Breakfasts