Pension Marthahaus

9.3
Superb 245 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. Room was simple but clean. I liked that there was a sink in the room. Did not see another visitor there so I never had a problem with sharing the bathroom/shower. The front desk guy went above and beyond to accommodate me. I had an early flight so he offered to have the complimentary breakfast be brought in a half an hour earlier than usual, really appreciated that. He also helped me figure out what time I would need to leave to get to the airport. Thank you!