Pension Marthahaus

9.3
Superb 253 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

This was a nice hostel/hotel situated fairly close (15 min walking distance) to Bern city centre. The staff were very pleasant especially Stefan the receptionist who let us leave our car in a parking space early so we could explore Bern. Bed was comfy and clean. The area isn't the quietest so maybe bear this in mind. It is also very expensive compared to when we stayed in Zurich and the surrounding Bernese Oberlands but free day travel pass for Bern city centre was very good!

10th Jun 2017

Nice place to stay with just what you need for a good nights rest and a nice breakfast. The staff spoke some English and the location was not too far from downtown. Compared to other places to stay the price was great. I would recommend.

1st May 2017

Perfectly located and reasonably priced for Bern. Definitely a hotel and geared towards travelers looking for accommodation like this.

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. Room was simple but clean. I liked that there was a sink in the room. Did not see another visitor there so I never had a problem with sharing the bathroom/shower. The front desk guy went above and beyond to accommodate me. I had an early flight so he offered to have the complimentary breakfast be brought in a half an hour earlier than usual, really appreciated that. He also helped me figure out what time I would need to leave to get to the airport. Thank you!