Pension Montorena Reviews

San Clemente 12, Seville, Spain

The location of the hostel was great and the host too. You can let your luggages the day of your departure and pick them up whenever you want as the office is open 24/24hours 7/7days. The only little bad point is for the bathroom, it is long to adjust the hot water but except that it is a highly recommended place to stay !!!

They were very helpful in carrying my suitcases up the stairs for me and very very clean place

• 6th Sep 2014

The place is infested with ants. I saw them in our room as well as in the shared bathrooms. I informed the staff about them and they offered to spray the room. The owner even seemed annoyed about me pointing this out. A few hours later, the ants were back. I would not recommend this place as it is not worth the risk of getting ants in your luggage and bringing them home.

We got a lot of room for a really good price and having the little kitchen is helpful for staying on a budget. It was very clean, although I did get some bad ant bites from some that were in our bedroom, but other than that, it was great.

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts