Pension Olympia Reviews

Alvaro de Bazan, 6, Granada, Spain

I had an absolute pleasant stay in this pension! I had a single room with shared bathroom with a sink and heater (very uncommon but very welcoming in winter/spring in Spain) in my room! Absolutely lovely place with nice stuff, defenitely recommend this place!

Authentic old andalusian house with patio, located near cathedral - nice spacious and clean room with sink, heater and large bed with good mattress. Very high ceiling (and door handle! Felt like an infant, funny!)

Except the location and cheap price. Ntg good here. And I suspect got bedbug.

Very strategic to POI, walking distance to city, alhambra and albaicin neighborhood, but i got fine worth 90£ because of the parking.

We spent there just one day, but it was a surprise that we had a shower and basin in the room and also heating. Toilet was one floor lower but there where two. Is located in old center close to our favourite maroccan street full of Teterias and oriental shops. It worths for visit.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts