Pension Primavera Reviews

Mariahilferstr. 72/18, Vienna, Austria

This place was in a great location and had very friendly staff! Really nice rooms aswell!

• 14th Jun 2014

everything is perfect! The room is clean and comfortable, really have a good time!

Very nice place. Convenient.

I had a great stay at the K&T Boardinghouse. As many reviews have noted, the location is unbeatable. It is right off the subway, on the main shopping street, and conveniently located to restaurants and tourist sites. The hospitality of the guesthouse is worth noting--beginning with an e-mail shortly after booking that provided information on how to get there from the airport and continuing to recommendations when I checked in and daily chats about places to go. Overall, I recommend over hotels!

• 31st Jan 2014

really very nice

We had an excellent stay at K & T Boardinghouse in Vienna, which was comfortable, clean and with friendly and helpful service. The location, in the heart of Vienna's shopping district, 15 minutes from the main sites (Hofburg Palace, etc.), makes it ideal for exploring the city.

• 28th Dec 2013

Very nice place, very clean and on a great location.

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Slovenia

This is one of the best locations to stay in Vienna. For shopping enthusiasts, this road is the considered the best in Vienna, because it has all the international brands's outlets. The hostel is basic, but very clean. The manager (Tina) is extremely helpful and ready to help out on any topic.

Our stay was wonderful. Everything was excellent, and the best was the price, because Viena is an expensive city. We strongly recommend it.

It was really nice place. I will always remember this place.

Fantastic accomadation, Tina is a lovely lady who is happy to help with tourist advice, entertainment and shopping. Room was excellent though ensuite was a bit small which seems common in Europe. The WFI is excellent and having coffee and tea facilities was great. Would happily stay there again

Great hostel, very nice reception and very big room with all facilities included.

I had read the description about the place before going there so i kind of knew what to expect. Yes, there are some killing stairs (nothing to worry about though) and the building is not so good, but once you get there, it´s worth all of it. The place is extremelly clean (spotless!), the room is really comfortable and cozy, the shower is amazing and Tina is really helpful and caring. You can see all the effort and love she puts on that place. We didn´t want to leave the room! Just love it!

Once I found the K&T#2 location, I was pleased. The room was lovely and the manager helpful. I

• 30th Jun 2013

My stay was so lovely and peaceful, with an absolutely huge room and a lovely welcome from the owner!

• 10th Oct 2012
  • Scotland

We were very satisfied with the boardinghouse. The location is perfect at the main shopping street of vienna (Maria Hilferstrasse) and the metro stop is very near. By foot it takes 10-15 min to the center, and by metro 5min. The rooms are very large, confortable and clean. The staff is very friendly.

• 7th Aug 2012
  • Switzerland

Good place to stay for young couples

I had emailed the proprietors several time about our arrival time, but when we arrived no one was there. We had to wait over an hour for them to arrive. They were extremely apologetic and bent over backwards to please us but the delay in getting settled in our rooms irritated me immensely.

• 25th Apr 2011
  • Couple, 41+

The rooms were huge with big windows and very clean. 3 flights of stairs to climb so this would be harder for some people. We did have to wait about an hour to get in even though we had advised of our arrival time but the room was definitely worth the wait.

• 25th Apr 2011
  • Couple, 41+

The first time to stay in Vienna and it was wondeful! I and my father stayed in the hostel for a couple of nights and we loved the room! Tina the owner gave us very usuful info on what to see and good restaurants cafes, very helpful. If we have a chance to visit Vienna again, we would definitly love to stay there again.

• 10th Mar 2011