Pension Reiter Reviews

Paslisadenstr. 53, Berlin, Germany

First the good part. The stay was quite comfortable, trhe location good and the breakfast was sumptuous. The Wifi worked well and the beds were clean. But I would like to give a few comments. The Showers drains were blocked and shower cubicles unclean. Also it would be much better if there is someone on the reception counter atleast after 10. even though checkin is at 3pm ( Which is still a little late).

Not a bad experience, but reception closed when i needed to keep my luggage,never reachable by phone, room stinking from old cigarette smoke.

The service at this hotel was terrible. There was no one at the reception when I arrived so I was in a panic. You have to call a number to get your keys out of a box if you're checking in late (International phone calls cost money). My room was also a bit far from reception (practically on another street). In addition, the wifi didn't work for 2 days that I was there and there was no one at reception to ask for help. Location was ok, but somewhat isolated. Bedding was kind of gross.

View all Berlin Bed and Breakfasts