Pension Residencia Alboran Reviews

Calle Riego de Agua 14, La Coruna, Galicia, Spain

We were on a road trip and had such a hard time figuring out parking as our gps was having us wind through confusing one-way streets. But once we found the hostel, it was in a great location, super close to the old section of La Coruña. It was perfect for walking around and exploring. There was a street super nearby with lots of little restaurants and we had an amazing time trying local food and wine. The staff at the hotel was very friendly. I'd stay there again!

Thanks million for your review. I hope you had fun in A Coruna

Great location with view over main street!

Dziekuje bardzo! Thanks for choosing us

Not very happening joint. Quiet. In a pretty good location. Clean and to the point.

Thanks for your review. We hope to improve our service

In all the places I had stayed(both in hostels and hotels), this place was amazing. The location was the great plus. While booking the hostel, all I know was it is near to Zurich lake which I opted for, but in reality I'm surprised. The environment and the cleanliness of the hostel was better than some of the hotels. The staffs were friendly and breakfast was good. My visit was during off-season, less inmates so stay was peaceful. Will definitely recommend to my friends who travel to Zurich.

View all La Coruna Bed and Breakfasts