Pension Roma Reviews

Duquesa de Villahermosa, 4, esc. Izda. , 5o A, Zaragoza, Spain

Helpful staff and overall good lodgings. Some might find the room a little small, but I honestly had no problem and it suited my needs perfectly.

Natalia and staff were very accomodating. The hostel was super clean and the location was great. I would definetly stay there again!

The hostel is not bad and the price is good. The entrance to the hostel is very very ugly and you will feel you are not so safe there. At the end I think it is only an impression! If you are a group, it will be ok, but if you are alone, it is not so beautiful.. When I was there, there were some guests who were very noisy and unpolite (but it is a special I think)..

View all Zaragoza Bed and Breakfasts