Pension Roma Reviews

Duquesa de Villahermosa, 4, esc. Izda. , 5o A, Zaragoza, Spain

Very clean and nice, not noisy though the place is located by a larger street. The walking time to the old time is however longer than 15 minutes: 20 to the Plaza de Espana and about 30 to La Seo. We think this pension was well worth of money.

Literally a place to sleep at night. no common areas or places to cook to be seen. very stuffy and noisy rooms.

Helpful staff and overall good lodgings. Some might find the room a little small, but I honestly had no problem and it suited my needs perfectly.

Natalia and staff were very accomodating. The hostel was super clean and the location was great. I would definetly stay there again!

View all Zaragoza Bed and Breakfasts