9.0
9.0
Superb 197 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2017

Best hostel I've stayed in so far! Both supervisors were friendly; the male highlighted monuments and restaurants he would recommend going to. I loved the private dorm. Cute rooftop terrace, great location, cleanliness was 100%, and three locks to get into your room so security was great. Lots of stairs to get into your room (which didn't bother me). The streets were noisy at night, but there was a fan in my room I turned on to get white noise. Would definitely stay here again.

6th Jun 2017

Generous and welcoming hosts, spotlessly clean rooms, and a perfect location. We enjoyed our stay!

• USA, Female, 41+
29th Apr 2017

Loved, LOVED, LOVed this place! Debra and Eduardo were great, the place was clean and safe and the location SUPREME!!!

14th Apr 2017

Loved staying here! The staff are all super friendly and helpful. My room was perfect, it had a bunk bed and a sink. The place is very secure, you have to unlock 3 doors to get to your room which I really liked. Also the shared bathroom was always very clean and normally no one was in it. The only think that was kind of a downer is that the windows don't block any noise from the street, but it was Semana Santa so I didn't mind staying up late and watching the processions! I had a great time here

• AndreaCarlaSoares
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017
7.4

Perfect location just few meters from the Plaza Mayor. When I was there a group of few guys were in the room close to mine, they were partying inside their room till 3 am, so was impossible to sleep. Terrible Wifi connection, barely it worked.