Pension Santa Fe Reviews

Los Boliches 66, Fuengirola, Andalucia, Spain

You need to clean the whole place only stayed one night and that was because it was 10 pm to late at nite to look for suitable acomodation despite the deposit I had sent of £52 I then had to pay 25 euros to stay in a dump where I didn't feel safe with the drunken people in the reception on arrival and the pub nxt door was noisey and full drunks my advise to people is don't stop there and I would like my deposit back which santa told me hostel world keep so please refund me

• 27th Nov 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel it was clean, tidy and friendly, we have stayed there before and are very likely to again. The staff are very polite and welcoming. The café bar next door is a little rowdy in the evening but nothing to worry about, it is a nice place to rest your head ready for the next day! Thank you for the stay it was wonderful!!

• 23rd Oct 2013