Pensión Santa Rita Reviews

Fray Rosendo Salvado 4 y 5, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

This hostel was everything I wanted, and for the price, I can't really complain. Being next to the bathroom had its good and bad points (why do people take showers at 3 and 4am?) but everything else was fine.

• 10th Sep 2013

We booked a double bed room, but when we arrived we were offered a twin room in another building. The room was basic, but clean, staff is friendly. Location is perfect, just few minutes from casco viejo. We would definitely stay there again!

Location was a little away from the city centre (about a 7 minute walk). The local coffee shops are pretty good and less touristy. Staff was nice, although I rarely saw them around. I saw the cleaning staff in the bathrooms, but the ceiling was crusted with mold and I had quite a few allergic reactions in the bathroom. The room was simple, like a college dorm room. Interesting clients. My last night was plagued by a woman who left her keys in the room who rang the doorbell for 30 minutes at 4AM.

Some day was the connection dificult to detect, but however we could plan and organize our full vacation (activities, excursions, schedule of train, etc). It would be cool, if there is a printer and some microwave, or just a water boiler. The workers of the building were directly walking close to our window, it was funny, but well, we need to close the sunblind.

Good place to stay in Santiago.

• 17th Jul 2013