6.1
Good 66 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 66 Total Reviews
Pension Sebastian Located at 5 kvetna, 258 Plesivec, , Cesky Krumlov.
Czech Republic
Cesky Krumlov 381 01 5 kvetna, 258 Plesivec
61% 66
48.8024823 14.3134903
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016
7.4

Pro's: Pick-up from train station was great, as it wasn't close; clean, spacious room & bathroom; basic but nice breakfast. Con's: Not that close to town; unable to find staff to ask questions; staff who didn't speak English; no interaction with other guests, like at other hostels. I enjoyed my stay but when I wanted to find out information about something, there wasn't anyone around to ask. Maybe I didn't realise that a Pension is different from a Hostel in that there is no &#39

16th Jul 2016
4.9

This place is completely handicap unfriendly. Loose carpet at the entry and landing of the stairs. I had advised all the hostels I was staying at that I had recent surgery. So I was given room 7, the room in the attic. It was 30 steps from the front door to my room. The owner was not present but his staff found this situation a great amusement. They offered to help but I told them to bugger off. You could stand upright only in the very center of the room.