Pension Souika Reviews

Hay Souika Drb Kadi alami, Chaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

This hostel has a very comfortable location. The dorm where I slept was very clean and I really enjoyed my stay. Nice place to meet other people.

Thanks, I had a good stay and will be here the next time I'm in chaouen

This hostel had an excellent location in the medina, but was definitely overpriced considering its condition.The man working at the front desk was not very welcoming. We had a private room, which was neat and tidy upon entering but it was unclear if the bedsheets were properly washed as there were mysterious hairs under the covers. Uncomfortable bed and pillow. Towels were old and stained, common bathroom cleaned once a day, that smelled of mildew. No hot water in the shower at night.

• 28th Dec 2015

Location was great, right in the medina but easy to find Because it's signs are posted. Staff helped with direction, recommendations and any questions we had.

• 4th Oct 2015

The rooms are clean and comfortable. You definitely get value for money, the location is great, right near the main square. The kitchen is less than basic, no real common areas either. When we had arrive to the hostel, they forgot to mention to us that the next few days were public holidays, and this therefore really interrupted our trip as we couldn't book bus tickets to the port to get ferries.

Old mate at the desk shared a delicious fish tagine with me, great guy, may have smoked opium on the roof. Recommend!

No papers in bathroom the 4 times I went and dirty :( had to take 5 second showers. They wanted to charge me more at the end, good thing I had a confirmation letter with the due payment. front desk agent was sleeping.

Staying at terrace aka badly signaled 25 people dorm is disgusting because you sleep on blankets that haven't been cleaned and feel of a thousand travelers. For what you get it's pretty expensive.

Was really dirty. Those bathrooms were never cleaned during our stay (2day). Also 3 bathrooms are very little for minimum 30 guests. The shower was ice cold. And the floor in our room was sticky. And there were hairs of other people in our bad. Also stains. Don't go there. Only advantage is the price which was quite low.

We arrived late and the staff was accommodating but clearly not happy about it (understandably). They had given away our beds even though we paid a deposits we paid extra to have a private and smaller room upon arrival which was fine but a surprise. Just an overall average place. After already having booked and paid for 2 nights we found that we could've gotten a lot better place for the same price (or less).