Pension Souika

8.0
Fabulous 476 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2017

We booked a twin private room. The hostel was well located in the heart of the medina. Staff are nice and friendly. Rooms are clean. Easy to everywhere. I would suggest the hostel to organise tours/excursions to the attractions around Chefchaouen, ig to the God's bridge. Overall, My sister and I had a wonderful stay here. We booked for one night, stayed for three. Shoukran

• USA, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2017
3.7

I have stayed at many hostels in South America, Europe and Africa but this one has officially qualified as the worst. There are no lockers in the rooms to store valuables, it seems the bed sheets haven't been washed for quite some time, and there isn't even much space for hanging out. Also, the staff at this place are very rude towards tourists, which are their main clients. I saw the manager try to fight somebody and called him an "a**hole" just for saying he would rather stay somewhere else.

this guy didnt stayed in first place in our hostel.he cheek in a day aftre and when we tried to charge him the1 nigth he didnt show up he just get so mad and he want to leave the hostel!.at the end he left the hostel and he didnt staied in first place just bacuase we want to charge nigth he booked .this guy he is who wrote this review.welcome evrybody.

22nd May 2017

I do not understand the negative ratings. Are these past reviewers looking for a resort? This place was clean, well-decorated, and very nicely located. I was amazed at how clean my room was. The rooftop is a nice place to chill and even though there is just one bathroom per floor, it was no big deal. Past reviewers mentioned staff as being difficult, but I did not find that to be the case. Maybe the reviewers do not understand the Moroccan way of communicating? Anyhow.....highly recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st May 2017
7.7

The place is good value for money. Cheap and very social. Rooftop terrace is really nice. The place isn't the cleanest and the staff are a bit rude, and the wifi only works in the lobby.

20th May 2017

Great stay, convenient and friendly staff.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
20th May 2017

Very decent. Beds are good, location is fantastic, staff are friendly. The showers aren't great. One was always cold and was essentially right above the toilet which was weird, and the other would be warm, then turn hot, then cold. Toilets were good. I would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th May 2017
2.6

Worst hostel. The shower head didn't even connect to the ceiling; I had to hold the hose over my head with one hand while I washed with the other. Not ideal. There is zero security and zero lockers.

11th May 2017
2.0

This is the worse hostel I have every stayed in. The bathroom was disgusting. The whole floor had one bathroom. The shower was in the open and smelled awful. Never restocked toilet paper. The staff was very unhelpful except for the really lady. The others looked like they did not want to be there. It is a 24/7 hostel but the staff person was always sleeping and did not offer much help. He got angry at us when we were checking out because we disturbed his sleep. This is your Job. Don't stay here.

Thanks for your note But if I did not get angry I asked you only when you leave early to settle your account the day before to avoid the exchange problem Thank you again I work here for years I did not get angry at anyone

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
2nd Apr 2017

Solid budget-bed option. Location was fantastic, and everything was very clean! We would definetly come back here and recommend it to our friends!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
7.1

Room was lovely, incredibly difficult to find from directions though! It was really noisy outside but just got over it. Great facilities, towels provided. Staff weren't that friendly