Pension Souika Reviews

Hay Souika Drb Kadi alami, Chaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

Ok hostel. Good price. Room was musty, as was the bathroom on my floor. Made me a little sick.

The rooms were nice and clean, the cleaning lady does a great job. Couldn't go up to the roof due to the ever present drug haze. Bathroom facilities next to none in quality, keep in mind no toilet paper. But the staff was really nice, and helpful.

Very well located hostel, price is very cheap for a good place. The 25 bed terrace up the top is great, security lockers on demand if worried about belonging. The staff were very helpful even walking us to show the good, cheap restaurants. hard to find, recommend paying a local a small amount (10dh) to show where it is.

What can I say, the staff were very accommodation, the location was second to none and it was so cheap to stay. They were painting the entire hostel when we stayed and fixing up the common areas. We stayed in a private room and would recommend this to any couples.

Really nice place! Only complaints are that the wifi is iffy and that they aren't many bathrooms!

Rooms was nice and even when the furniture was dated they were spik and spam. They could spend a bit of money on renovation of bathrooms. Staff was verry helpfull and friendly and get a roomservice in a hostel is amazing! Good vibes for backpakkers looking for a cheap and chearfull hostel.

You can't beat a 5 or 6€ hostel. Seems to be the most popular one, but the staff isn't the most helpful.

the hostel is fine for the price you pay,has kitchen,common room,rooftop dorm and great views and great location inside the medina.staff speak english.but a big problemis the explsnation on hostelworld.from gare routiere go on mohammed V street until square with same name,then turn right,walk until you get to info point left.they speak english and can help.after info point enter through medina gate and you'll find signs.othetwise pay someone couple of euros to take you to hostel.

Actually the whole hostel is great, except the hot shower...actually it is totally cold. I know for that price is fine, but the basic thing should be guaranteed, for example, the hot shower in winter.

Location and staff great. Bathrooms kind of awkward. Cold water. Weird dude upstairs in the common room all the time smoking his pipe with glazed over eyes, even at 2am. It's pretty weird.

The vibes at the hostel were good due to the other people staying there. Make sure you say no smoking if you don´t want second hand smoke wafting your way at all times of the day. Location was perfect, but I think if I hadn´t loved Chefchaouen so much the hostel would have really got to me. Never any loo paper and the bathrooms were rank. I did have a good stay though, just don´t expect the Hilton.

My sister and I stayed here for 4 nights, we had our own room with 2 beds which made our stay much better than sharing a room with 4 people. The price was super cheap working out at around $10 a night. The wifi was good and the location safe and quiet. The shower was bit dodgy but other than that I really enjoyed this hostel

• 18th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice people great location, but bedbugs and malfunctioning showers.

Nice vibe would stay here again.

Well located, clean, very good value for money.

The showers are a bit busy at certain times of the day, but the rest is good. If you can dont miss the chance to sleep on the roof!

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Excellent and friendly atmosphere, I will hopefully be back soon!

• 12th Sep 2014

This hostel was very difficult to find and the instructions a little hard to follow. Great location and the rooftop you have to sleep on! The facilities were quite dirty unfortunately.

No hot water for my shower, but the other shower did have hot water. Other than that great place for the money!

It is what it is. Only think was I got hammered with bites on 2 of my 3 nights. Don't think they were bed bugs tho, possibly fleas?

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7