Pension Steiner Reviews

Matrei am Brenner Brennerstrasse 18 b, Matrei am Brenner, Innsbruck, Austria

Very kind and polite Young woman on arrival, sorted us all out very quickly after a 10 hour ride from stuttgart

• 6th Jul 2015

This hostel is not in Innsbruck, it's about a 15-20 train ride outside of the city. It was quiet and clean and very roomy! Breakfast wasn't included, but the wifi was nice and strong! Good stay!

The atmosphere was not what I expected. I also thought I had booked a hostel so I was slightly shocked to find out I was staying in a motel. I was also dissapointed that I was not offered to add breakfast to my bill at any point. In addition, this is listed as being in Innsbruck, but it was really quite a ways outside of the actual city.

Dear guest, you booked a Hotel and not a Motel. I m sorry if you haven t read The description of our property before you booked. You reserved a room without breakfast and you don t have asked any upgrade, i was in The hotel all The time and i haven t received any questions. Maybe the reason is in all The empty wine bottle that you forgot in your room...

View all Innsbruck Bed and Breakfasts