Pension Stella Reviews

Karterados, Santorini, Greece

George is amazing! drove us to the city center and airport and offered super good watermelon:) it was the best hostel I ve ever had

• 21st Jul 2014
  • China

George and his wife were amazing, couldn't have asked for any better!

My fiends and I had a wonderful stay at Pension Stella. Both George and Stella were very helpful, they picked us up from the port, showed us the bus stops, best places to visit, brought us breakfast, and let us leave our bags at their place after we had check out. The rooms were welcoming and clean, and the location was perfect (only a 10minute walk from Fira). We only stayed one night, but next time we are in Santorini we will stay for longer. I would recommend this place to all my friends.

Very happy with the stay.

Stella and George are just the sweetest. They were hospitable and caring from the moment we got off the boat. The best people we stayed with in Greece. Love them. And totally coming back!!!

• 7th Jul 2014

This place was our home away from home! Stella and George are wonderfully accommodating people and offer a fantastic service. George picked us up from the ferry port, greeting us with a big smile! Our room was clean and the shower had good pressure and heat. There is also AC and a TV. Stella and George made us a delicious breakfast in the mornings- fresh yoghurt/ fruit salad, egg, bread and condiments...and great coffee! And good location, only 15 mins walk from Fira centre. Highly recommended!

• 30th Jun 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and felt extremely comfortable at all times. From the moment Stella greeted us at the port she was really kind and helpful. She helped us navigate our way around Santorini.

The best hostel that I can ask for. George and Stella was really helpful.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

George and Stella were absolutely amazing hosts. George picked us up and dropped us off from the airport. He also helped us book a boat tour, and answered any questions we had. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from Fira town, which we didn't mind at all. The beds were a little bit stiff, and other guests were loud until about midnight, but other than that I don't have any complaints.

• 8th Jun 2014

最高だと思います。サントリーニを安く楽しみたい旅行者にはうってつけだと思います。 中心から少し離れたロケーションですが、空港から送り迎えもしてくれますし、バス停も近いので全く不便しません。スーパーマーケットもすぐ近くです。 この値段なのにプールはあるし、毎日ベッドメイキングしてくれるし、最高です。 スタッフも非常にフレンドリーでレンタカーや、バギーを借りるのも手伝ってくれます。

One of the BEST hotel I've ever stayed. Stella is a really nice and warm lady and you will feel right at home the moment you arrived there. My friends and I were leaving at separate timing (for the airport and the port) when we checked out and she was really nice about it and offered immediately to drive us to our destinations separately. The rooms are really clean and comfortable. Seriously, if you come to Santorini, just pick Pension Stella. It's awesome! We had a great time staying there. :)

Just not in the heart of Sanotorini but easy walk to the main town centre.

• 22nd May 2014

We chose to stay at Pension Stella as it had gotten lots of positive reviews on Hostelworld, and we were not disappointed. The owners, George and Stella, went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable, including free transfers to the airport, an option for breakfast on the balcony of the room, helping with booking cars and ATVs, providing tickets for ferries, and everything else we needed for our stay in Santorini. One of the best places I've stayed. Great location, wifi, clean, awesome place.

George and Stella were SO helpful throughout our entire stay, picking us up and dropping us off at the port, and showing us places to eat and things to do!

• 1st Apr 2014

By far our favorite hostel! George and Stella are beautiful people. They genuinely cared for us and went out of their way to make our trip magical. Thanks to their kindness and excellent recommendations, we enjoyed our time on Santorini immensely.

• 31st Mar 2014

It was perfect. George and Stella are literally the nicest. They helped us to make our trip to Santorini truly fabulous.

The owners are the sweetest people you'll ever meet. It was in a great location and the rooms are a good size. Plus I'm pretty sure every room has their own bathroom.

Absolutely loved staying at pension Stella. The staff (George and Stella) are incredibly welcoming and kind! Would recommend this to anyone going to santorini and will definitely be going bc myself!

George and Stella were amazing! Very lovely and accommodating people. The location on the island is great - right across from the police station (very safe) and near the bus stop and place to hire a car. It is easy to walk to Fira, and take the bus to Oia or the beach. My friends and I (three college-aged girls) felt safe and at ease here. The showers were hot, the beds comfy, and the hospitality was unmatched. I hope to stay here every time I return to Santorini!

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts