Pension Stella Reviews

Karterados, Santorini, Greece

George and Stella were SO helpful throughout our entire stay, picking us up and dropping us off at the port, and showing us places to eat and things to do!

• 1st Apr 2014

By far our favorite hostel! George and Stella are beautiful people. They genuinely cared for us and went out of their way to make our trip magical. Thanks to their kindness and excellent recommendations, we enjoyed our time on Santorini immensely.

• 31st Mar 2014

It was perfect. George and Stella are literally the nicest. They helped us to make our trip to Santorini truly fabulous.

The owners are the sweetest people you'll ever meet. It was in a great location and the rooms are a good size. Plus I'm pretty sure every room has their own bathroom.

Absolutely loved staying at pension Stella. The staff (George and Stella) are incredibly welcoming and kind! Would recommend this to anyone going to santorini and will definitely be going bc myself!

• 15th Mar 2014

George and Stella were amazing! Very lovely and accommodating people. The location on the island is great - right across from the police station (very safe) and near the bus stop and place to hire a car. It is easy to walk to Fira, and take the bus to Oia or the beach. My friends and I (three college-aged girls) felt safe and at ease here. The showers were hot, the beds comfy, and the hospitality was unmatched. I hope to stay here every time I return to Santorini!

George and Stella are two of the nicest people you will meet. When my friends and I got off the ferry George was waiting there for us to offer us a ride to Pension stella. Throughout our stay they made us feel at home and comfortable. Our rooms were better than some places I've paid triple the amount for to stay at, and the location is dead in the center of Santorini giving you the best opportunity to see the whole island.

• 14th Nov 2013

It was amazing!! George and Stella are just lovely--so welcoming and kind--we very much enjoyed our time with them, and it's definitely a great deal. Very clean too.

• 29th Oct 2013