Pension Stella Reviews

Karterados, Santorini, Greece

The Island of Santorini is beautiful and I truly enjoyed my time there. The Hosts pick you up and drop you off at either the airport or the port free of charge. They Keep the place in shape and are locals who know the area and have connections. Simple, inexpensive place. Great location Right across the street from the police station and a 15 minute walk to Fira. I felt as if they didn't trust me or treat me the same because I was a younger, solo male. None the less, they were still great hosts.

George and Stella are so sweet and make every effort to make you feel right at home. Would definitely stay here again when the weather is a little warmer!

George is an amazing guy. Super helpful and friendly and truly wants the best for you as a person not as a customer.

George and Stella welcome us with open arms! Amazing location, amazing hospitality. They even cooked a huge, Greek BBQ for the entire hostel on Christmas day, free of charge! Can't recommend them enough. We are so appreciative of their kindness!

Pension is really nice!! The owner personally picks u up from airport and they make u feel at home! Good value for money !! I love ths place and the people would def come again!! Xx bella

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel owner is a super nice person, picked me up in the airport as well as saw me off. In winter time this island looked like everywhere closed, the owner showed me the bus schedule and drove me to the central bus stop, he also introduced me the local restaurant and bakery where I can try local food with convenient price. And we watched movie too. I had nice memory there, strongly recommended!

Very nice place. Good people. Thank you Stella and George.

We loved Pension Stella :) Geroge and Stella, we're so kind and helpful. If you staff there be sure to e-mail George about your arrival time & he will come pick you up at the port &/or airport.

• 6th Dec 2014

It was a nice clean room. Nothing fancy! Had a bar fridge and kettle allowing me to have my own breakfasts and easy meals. I was originally unsure of the location outside central Fira, I had no problems. It's an easy walk, about 10 minutes with restaurants and a market on the way. George and Stella were great and picked me up and dropped me off at the airport and new port.

Best place to stay. It is a family-owned business and the owners are extremely sweet and very helpful. Super comfy beds and nice hot shower. Breaksfast for €5 is ok if you want to taste Greek flavours (includes Greek yogurt with fresh fruit); if not, there is a nice and cheap bakery 2 blocks away. Just a ten-minute walk to Fira. Really recommend it.

we were only at pension for a night but i wish we couldve stayed longer. its a family run b&b and the owner is the sweetest man. he came and got us from the ferry terminal and drove us into fira on our first day. he gave us the rundown of the city and drove us back to the ferry terminal when we left. there was breakfast for 5 euro which he personally made for us. i wish we did that looking back. the place is adorable and only a 15 min walk from fira, the main city.

Pension Stella was a really great place to stay. George and his family were really welcoming and helpful and gave us free ice coffee. The pension is about 15 minute walk outside of Fira but is well connected to bus routes and the price makes up for it. The pool and balcony were a great bonus. I would definitely recommend that people stay there!

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts