Pension Sun Reviews

ul. Sklodowskiej 10, Krakow, Poland

No common space as kitchen and hall. I shared the toilet (very clean) with just another room. Big and clean room, perfect position.

• 16th Oct 2014

Pension Sun was a great place to stay. The building has a ton of character and the staff was very helpful! Rooms were spacious and very clean. The building was close to the city center (5-10 minute walk) but in a quiet location.

Good hostel, great location, perfect for couples that want to explore krakow during the day and chill out at night. Staff are very friendly and welcoming.

This was a terrible experience: after checking in, and paying, I asked the manager about the WiFi and he said it only works on "old" computers. When I mentioned that the price of WiFi is included in the price, he immediately bristled and actually threw us out of the hotel. This was after traveling for 4 hours and arriving at 20:00. We were forced to look for new accommodation; horrible way to treat guests! Very surprised that with this kind of service they are still in business.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Poland

I had a marvelous stay at Pension Sun. Rooms are spacious and comfortable there. Quiet, located close to the park. The landlord was warm-hearted and cheerful. I will definitely visit again!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Slovakia

The rooms are in an atmospheric old building near the train station and Galeria Krakowska and very close to the old town as well. The room was clean and large; airy thanks to a big window. Bathrooms are very clean and the owner is very helpful and will show you good places to go. The location is very quiet and peaceful - and we didn't encounter any of our neighbours. It seemed very secure as there were four doors to unlock to gain entry to the rooms -bit of a challenge after a night out!

• 12th Jul 2014

Pension Sun is by far the best value for money I've encountered anywhere! I had to choose a private room, whilst I normally sleep in dorms, because I was booking for a nice weekend in Kraków with my family (who are used to staying in hotels), and I was amazed by how clean, spacious and centrally located Pension Sun turned out to be! I would probably not go here when backpacking solo, as there is no real common room or any chance to meet other travellers, but for small groups it's perfect!

• 11th Jul 2014

It was a nice, quiet place that was very handy to walk to everywhere we wanted to go to. Owner was lovely and helpful. We couldn't get the TV working, but that could be us. Last day, would have been good to store bags in the room, as check out was 10am and my coach left in the afternoon, and it didn't feel like anyone was checking into our room that day, but not the end of the world. Great if you want a quiet room that's close to the centre. Would go back.

We had a great time at Sun Pension in Kraków. The location of the hostel is very central, only a few minutes to walk from the main station and next to the green park which clasps around the beautiful historic city centre. The rooms are situated in a charming historical building and are big. Everything was clean and also the shared bathroom was no problem at all - maybe we were the only ones who used it. The (German) owner of the pension was very friendly and gave a lot of helpful advices to us.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice Pension. Very well located, the owner is very friendly as well as being knowledgeable about the city. English is spoken there. If you are in a small group and want tranquility and calmness, that's your place.

View all Krakow Bed and Breakfasts