8.1
Fabulous 108 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 108 Total Reviews
Pension Sun Located at ul. Sklodowskiej 10, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-025 ul. Sklodowskiej 10
81% 108
50.0629244 19.9461078
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 41+
14th Oct 2016

Great place to stay , atmospheric and spacious rooms . Very welcoming and friendly Manager. In walking distance to all the places . Very much I joyed my stay in Krakow . Beautiful city, culture , good and friendly people . Would like to come back

8th Oct 2016

Perfect location on the edge of the old town, just a few minutes walk to the train and coach station. The owner was welcoming and wonderful. He gave me a map and info on the city sights as well as how to get to Auschwitz and the salt mines. He started giving recommendations for restaurants and when I said I was vegetarian he was ready and pointed me to an excellent veg restaurant nearby. the apartment was spacious and comfortable, had a sink and fridge and the Wifi was strong.