Pension Te Miti Reviews

BP 130088 Punaauia 98717, pk 18,6c/mont Paea, Tahiti, French Polynesia

I did not stay here. I did walk over and check it out though. Found someone sleeping on a bed in the kitchen, kitchen was very small. Everything seemed small and condensed. No view of the ocean and not much leisure area. I ended up staying at a pension across the street with a great view of the ocean, private entrance to the beach, and a huge yard for lounging for a similar price. I rated everything from what I saw in comparison to the place across the street.

Had a great time at Pension te miti. It was very clean and the breakfast good. It's very close to the beach, but also has some good chill spots on the property. For the future wifi would be nice but besides that you'll find everything you need.

View all Tahiti Bed and Breakfasts