Pension Te Miti Reviews

BP 130088 Punaauia 98717, pk 18,6c/mont Paea, Tahiti, French Polynesia

From the moment I arrived at Te Miti (hours before check-in) until I left three days later, I was made to feel very welcome by the hosts and the other guests. I especially enjoyed waking up to an informal breakfast attended by adventurous travelers from around the world. Every day was a little different, but always a pleasure. The nearby beach was lovely and I enjoyed seeing a large variety of fish and marine life when I went snorkeling. I appreciated being able to use the host's fins too.

• 14th May 2015

Fred is awesome! He is chalk full of good humor and local knowledge. If you arrive and aren't sure what to do while on the island (as I did) he's the perfect person to talk to.

Fred and Christelle are amazing and make you feel so welcome to Tahiti. If you are after a social, fun and relaxing place to stay in Tahit Te Miti is the plqce!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • AliceOlivia
  • New Zealand

The people who run this hostel are very kind and generous. And have many great stories! I'd love to go back and visit. Also an amazing breakfast! Yummy yummy fresh mangos and avocado! Straight from the trees. Beautiful!

• 15th Jan 2015

Loved our hosts; very friendly and so helpful! The rooms were comfortable with lots of room for our gear! Christelle helped us book our tour of the island with the best ever tour guide and we had the time of our lives! Can't thank them enough for the wonderful time we had on their island! Really enjoyed the morning breakfasts under the pavilion with all the other guests and the cheery banter and stories from Frederick! If I ever make it back, I'd love to stay with them again!

• 14th Dec 2014