Pension Te Miti Reviews

BP 130088 Punaauia 98717, pk 18,6c/mont Paea, Tahiti, French Polynesia

The people who run this hostel are very kind and generous. And have many great stories! I'd love to go back and visit. Also an amazing breakfast! Yummy yummy fresh mangos and avocado! Straight from the trees. Beautiful!

• 15th Jan 2015

HostelWorld said - airport pickups are provided. Te Miti's website price for night pickup is 1800XPF, but instead they organize a taxi for 3500XPF and they feel that it is OK to advertise cost of 1800XPF and charge 3500XPF. Key to the dorm is kept under a shell in the common room. Owners kids picked it and were opening dorm's door while I was standing in my birthday suit. Mature, naked man in presence of 8 year old boys - I DID NOT APPRECIATE IT. There is more to say, but you limited space...

Loved our hosts; very friendly and so helpful! The rooms were comfortable with lots of room for our gear! Christelle helped us book our tour of the island with the best ever tour guide and we had the time of our lives! Can't thank them enough for the wonderful time we had on their island! Really enjoyed the morning breakfasts under the pavilion with all the other guests and the cheery banter and stories from Frederick! If I ever make it back, I'd love to stay with them again!

• 14th Dec 2014