Pension Versalles Reviews

Villavieja 3, 2, Alicante, Spain

Miguel the owner is super nice! It's a really basic place but I don't mind that at all. Really close to the beach, restaurants and bars. Wifi worked fine, showers and toilets completely clean, there were heaps of things available to take to the beach (umbrellas, balls, sunscreen etc) and when we arrived we were greeted with a smile! Easy to find and only a €15 taxi ride to the train station. Would definitely stay again!

My room had a small balkony and right next to it there was a wall. On top of the wall there were some shards of glass but I still didn't have a save feeling. Though I guess all the other rooms are better. The kitchen didn't seem to be to clean but it might just be that it was a bit old. If you don't want to really cook you can definitely use ist (fridge was). The owner was really nice. Also I had booked a 4 bed room, first night I was alone, 2nd day he asked me if I want to change in a singel.

• 4th Sep 2014