Fabulous 35 Total Reviews
Fabulous 35 Total Reviews
Pension Village Located at Cankovska 61, , Karlovy Vary.
Pension Village
Pension Village
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th May 2016

Nice little peaceful spot here with a bar and grocery store about 20 seconds away. Don't forget to bring a phone if it's the weekend though cos you have to call the receptionist but that was my bad for forgetting it was a Sunday. Thankfully some other guests came to my rescue. No complaints whatsoever from here

8th May 2016
7.7

Petr picked me up when I called him and drove me to the hostel . But I never saw anyone else the day I was there. The reception was closed. The room was very nice, nice kitchen, bath,. The bed great. Wifi free on & off. It's a bit far from town, but next to a bus stop. Or a 30 min walk from town.