8.8
Fabulous 36 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 36 Total Reviews
Pension Village Located at Cankovska 61, , Karlovy Vary.
Pension Village
Pension Village
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Nice and clean hostel, kitchen and bathroom is okey,the rooms are like hotel rooms(!), the only problems is that the hostel is far from the center of the city by walk.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th May 2016

Nice little peaceful spot here with a bar and grocery store about 20 seconds away. Don't forget to bring a phone if it's the weekend though cos you have to call the receptionist but that was my bad for forgetting it was a Sunday. Thankfully some other guests came to my rescue. No complaints whatsoever from here

8th May 2016
7.7

Petr picked me up when I called him and drove me to the hostel . But I never saw anyone else the day I was there. The reception was closed. The room was very nice, nice kitchen, bath,. The bed great. Wifi free on & off. It's a bit far from town, but next to a bus stop. Or a 30 min walk from town.