8.8
Fabulous 493 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 493 Total Reviews
Pension Virgen de la Luz Located at c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18, , Seville.
Spain
Seville Andalucia 41003 c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18
88% 493
37.3898084 -5.9854792
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 41+
19th Sep 2016

Great location - on a good bus route with plenty of choices of sites. Walking distance to the historic areas of The Alcazar (incredible place took 5 hours to see it all including the awesome gardens) and close by is Seville Cathedral - well worth seeing. Maria Louise Park worth investigating (free Flamenco show there). Lots of eateries, tapas, shops in Sierpes again very close. Staff are multi-lingual, exceptionally helpful, kindly and accommodating. Excellent value for money: recommended

17th Sep 2016
7.7

Cute hostel with friendly staff. One problem though was when I went out during the day they cleaned my room and after finishing left the door unlocked! Anyone could have walked in and taken my things; thankfully no one did. Also the ladder to the top bunk in my room broke when I was climbing it and I almost hurt myself (I was staying in a room alone but was climbing up to kill a mosquito).

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Excellent quiet hostel in central Sevilla. 10 min walk from the Cathedral and Alcazar. Lots of excellent tapas bars and restaurants in the vicinity. My room was simple, very clean, with an excellent shower and was well air conditioned. The owner was very friendly and chatty and spoke lots of different languages, which was great for me with my limited Spanish :-) Overall, excellent value for money for what I paid and was cheaper than similar properties I had seen before.

8th Sep 2016
4.9

We did arrive late , around 9pm, and they didn't have anyone waited but left a number to call. The person directed us to the key which was sitting a top the fire extinguisher in the lobby...we let ourselves in to a dark room...that is with the 40 watt bulb. The bath was bright but the shower door broken and no one around to tell about...also I stopped the sink with the faucet plunger to wash my face and couldn't release it. We brushed our teeth with bottled water and spit it into the toilet.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

One of the best accomodation I ve ever stayed in! Gustavo is very friendly and nice, the rooms are clean and the pension is very close to the centre. I definetely reccomended it!!!

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

Good place to stay,the host is really friendly and helpful.locaiton is perfect aswell.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

We stayed at Pension Virgen de la Luz for one night and really enjoyed it. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, the room was clean and confortable, and the ensuite bathroom worked well. The price of the rooms is unbeatable. The only thing which would have made it better is if there was a kitchen.

• South Korea, Female, 41+
28th Jul 2016
6.6

Very cheap and location was not bad. They provided towels everyday, but it smell a little bit. I booked two rooms and one of the room had no window, so the air inside the room kept wet and smelly. I felt as if I was in rainforest. Breakfast not included, but there are several cafe nearby where you can have breakfast. There was a party on the rooftop. It lasted after 11 p.m. so it was really annoying and I couldn't sleep well.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Jul 2016

Possibly one of the best value for money places I've ever stayed in Europe. Gustavo was an excellent host - friendly, helpful and generous. The 3-person room was cozy but comfortable - good A/C which is a must in Seville!

27th Jul 2016

Really good hostel, friendly staff, highly recommended.