Pension Virgen de la Luz Reviews

c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18, Seville, Spain

The hostal stuff is excellent and very helpfull. Rooms are clean and luxury. I extremely recommended to stay the hostal.

Very well run hostel with a lovely Spanish feel

I had a really nice stay. Lovely place and room. Gustavo recommended excellent sights to visit and flamenco.

It was really fantastic stay, except one thing that some people were very noisy on the roof terrace in the evening. Beautiful guesthouse in great location. Would come back again!

Wonderful stay! It is very cozy with a cute little terrace at the top. A bit of a long walk from the main sights, 20 minutes maybe. The staff was awesome! Thanks to them, I'll make sure I stay here next time I'm in Seville. :)

The terrace at the top of the hostel was beautiful and very peaceful. It was a shame that there was no kitchen, but over all perfectly satisfied with our stay. There are many narrow stairs however, so perhaps not ideal for older travelers or those with any knee problems.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Wales

very clean and tidy. 100%value for money

It was really affordable for a private room, and the common bathroom was very close. The room was clean, and had air conditioning, the only problem being that the only socket was broken, so there was basically no electricity (for recharging laptop, phone, camera etc.). The stairs were very steep and unpleasant, and it was impossible to pay by card even after two days. Nor did the hosts have change even though they knew the card payment did not work. Not a great stay, but good value for money.

very happy with my stay in general

I really appreciated that the owner met me and helped me find a free parking place near the hostel. It is always a bit complicated when in car. Also I was provided a map with recommendations on what to see in 24 hours and where to eat, etc. As I was there for a very short stay, it saved me some time and allowed me to really enjoy the city.

• 19th Jun 2014

Great place! Very kind staff! The information concerning the city I got there had been better than in the touristoffice. Owner invited me for a breakfast in a restaurand and even offered me to go to the gym, for free! Everything was great. You do need a good map to find it.

Excellent stay. Friendly staff, clean, well run, great location

• 16th May 2014

It was the best hostel I have stayed. Everything was very good and especially it was very clean. Terasa was so nice and rooms were little but I like very much.

Very good hostel, well located, away from noise so you can sleep as a baby ;-) people who stay respect the place peaceful atmosphere. The staff is nice and will always answer any questions you may ask. Every day you get new towels and the cleanless of bathrooms is brillant. You'll find two main pathes that lead you to the main quarters of the city, just 10 min walk from the hostel. Located just 10min walk from the rail station bus stop that leads you to the airport on bus. Good choice

• 23rd Apr 2014

Great little place within very easy reach to all the main sights and at the edge of the old town. Very cute building with lots of character and clean shared bathroom. Bed mattress needs to be changed as I could feel all the springs. Only one power point in the room and the holes seemed too big as my charger kept falling out of it. Unfortunately when I stayed there were extremely loud roadworks going on a few metres away during the night, which made sleeping difficult.

Great place to stay! The owner was amazing and so hospitable. We felt at home during our stay!

The host is really helpful and friendly, the host even told me that which place to have breakfast and dinner will be the economical choice. The location is little far away from the main sights. The places are clean and the host continually clean and decorate the hostel during whole day with enthusiasm. Hostel is well decorated and has a nice light well. Highly recommend for all of you.

The hostel was really central with enough paths to take to lose yourself in to immerse yourself in the history and culture! The staff were really friendly and very helpful to different things located around the city! Would definitely stay here again it was clean and tidy, and parking close by

We loved our stay Pension Virgen de la Luz. It's a wonderfully funky pension with small but clean and pleasant rooms. The staff is marvelously friendly and helpful. And although located on a tiny side street, it is very central to all the interesting sights. It was a terrific value, and we highly enjoyed our stay there.

Nicely located pension, although it was a little awkward when I arrived as they hadn't finished cleaning the rooms and there was some confusion about where to put my bags. Also because this is a pension there is no kitchen and the walls are a bit thin. But overall it was nice for what it was.

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts