Pension Virgen de la Luz

Fabulous 527 Total Reviews
Fabulous 527 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017

Amazing value for the price of your own room! Shared bathroom but still had a sink in the room. Great location too. Would definitely recommend!

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
8.0

Only downside is no kitchen. The receptionist was great and explained the map and main tourist attractions to us.

11th Dec 2016

I had an amazing experience at Pension Virgen de la Luz in Seville. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for. It was inexpensive and for what I paid for, was absolutely perfect. The staff was so nice, and accommodating, even upgrading me to a nicer room with my own bathroom without paying extra. The rooftop terrace was great and so nice to enjoy. It was pretty empty because it was December off-season and I stayed during the week, but if your looking for a hostel with privacy this is ideal.

20th Nov 2016

This is my third stay at Pension Virgen de la Luz and Joseph is always helpful.

• USA, Male, 41+
24th Sep 2016

Top notch hostel, fantastic staff excellent, quiet location just off the Main Street. Beautifully decorated. Had a delightful stay.

• Scotland, Female, 41+
19th Sep 2016

Great location - on a good bus route with plenty of choices of sites. Walking distance to the historic areas of The Alcazar (incredible place took 5 hours to see it all including the awesome gardens) and close by is Seville Cathedral - well worth seeing. Maria Louise Park worth investigating (free Flamenco show there). Lots of eateries, tapas, shops in Sierpes again very close. Staff are multi-lingual, exceptionally helpful, kindly and accommodating. Excellent value for money: recommended

17th Sep 2016
7.7

Cute hostel with friendly staff. One problem though was when I went out during the day they cleaned my room and after finishing left the door unlocked! Anyone could have walked in and taken my things; thankfully no one did. Also the ladder to the top bunk in my room broke when I was climbing it and I almost hurt myself (I was staying in a room alone but was climbing up to kill a mosquito).

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Excellent quiet hostel in central Sevilla. 10 min walk from the Cathedral and Alcazar. Lots of excellent tapas bars and restaurants in the vicinity. My room was simple, very clean, with an excellent shower and was well air conditioned. The owner was very friendly and chatty and spoke lots of different languages, which was great for me with my limited Spanish :-) Overall, excellent value for money for what I paid and was cheaper than similar properties I had seen before.

8th Sep 2016
4.9

We did arrive late , around 9pm, and they didn't have anyone waited but left a number to call. The person directed us to the key which was sitting a top the fire extinguisher in the lobby...we let ourselves in to a dark room...that is with the 40 watt bulb. The bath was bright but the shower door broken and no one around to tell about...also I stopped the sink with the faucet plunger to wash my face and couldn't release it. We brushed our teeth with bottled water and spit it into the toilet.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

One of the best accomodation I ve ever stayed in! Gustavo is very friendly and nice, the rooms are clean and the pension is very close to the centre. I definetely reccomended it!!!