Pension Virgen de la Luz Reviews

c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18, Seville, Spain

The atmosphere in the hostel was excelent! I liked it here a lot and I can recommend it to all of you. The receptionist was very friendly and he helped us with everything what we wanted or needed.

Friendly and helpful staffstaff, clean room and bathroom.

I really enjoyed my stay. Reception staff were lovely, good location close to Cathedral and Alcazar. However, I had no air conditioning in my room and was too warm overnight with only a fan. Roof terrace was nice, but too hot up there in July!

Nice room with private bathroom, clean. Only a small window above the door, that's a shame. Air con in the room. No wardrobe but a few hangers. Terrasse on the top floor. Receptionist helpful but not able to answer all questions as she was new there. The water system is very loud so you can hear when someone is using water from a tap or shower, not great. Overall a good place to stay.

helpful clean and Convenient

Very clean and tidy. we had a good sleep there and the aircondition was a savioursaviour for us. I would go again in that hostel

It's so difficult to find the hostel and just when i arrived the reception said there was no more room for me available though i had booked the single private room for more then 2 weeks before. Moreover, they said it was the hostel world fault not theirs. So they moved me to other hostel not so far away from there and insisting on the same price i have to pay saying that the room i get is better than the room i booked. The reception from other hotel speaks no words in english The room was so hot

Maybe one of the most beautiful hostels we stayed in during our 9 weeks of travel! Gustavo, the owner, is so welcoming and he and his friend (with the Pitbull voice haha!) really went above and beyond to make sure you feel at home. The rooftop terrace is awesome and very much needed in the high heat of Sevilla. The air con was also a big plus for us!

Excellent, highly recommended accommodation!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

excellent solution!! wonderful Seville from here

The hostel was very nice overall, but I wish there were more opportunities to meet and interact with other guests. The common areas aren't well suited for introductions, so maybe arrange some hostel outings for people traveling alone? Otherwise, I thought the room and location were excellent and would recommend to other travelers looking for a little more alone time.

Great location and staff!

very good hostel, really calm and clean. To be recommended! good quality/price

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

I stayed at Pension Virgen de la Luz with my mom and younger sister and all three of us loved it!! Jose Antonio is so hospitable and kind. He marked down all the places we should see and eat on a map an everything he told us was on point. We felt so safe here- it was like home.

• 8th Jun 2015

Very friendly staff, wonderful terrace. Poor wi-fi connection. No hooks in bathroom.

I'm so glad we stayed here! It's perfectly located, about 15 minutes walk from all cool parts of the city. The owner was very friendly, gave great recommendations, and let us store our luggage after we checked out. The rooms were clean and sheets and towels were included! I would definitely stay here again.

• 30th May 2015

Central location between the old city and the Santa Justa train station which is a 15 minute walk. The guy at the front desk is vary helpful. He gave us tips on good places to eat, main attractions and even a free flamenco show. The bathroom was spotless. A very good place to stay and also good value for the money.

• 21st May 2015
  • Yemen

Pension Virgen de la Luz is an amazing hostel for what you pay. It's reasonably central, has air-conditioning and has a beautiful patio and roof-terrace. The staff were very friendly and my double room en-suite was of a very decent size.

I enjoyed staying there although the Pension was difficult to find at first as it's in a small side street that people didn't know about. The easiest way to find it is to ask for the street 'San Esteban'. and it's off that street near the Plaza St Augustin.

Very helpful and very nice staff, the room good size.. I would definitely stay there again..

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts