Pension Virgen de la Luz Reviews

c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18, Seville, Spain

Felt really welcome and comfortable here. They looked after our bags after checkout which was great. The room was cleaned each day. Towels included. Very happppy

Very nice place to stay. I feel like you definitely get your moneys worth, especially since it is closer to a budget hotel than a hostel. Fresh towels every day, clean room every day, etc. The staff were very friendly but I just wish the front desk man had been around a bit more. If you are looking for a quieter place to stay, go here! But if you are looking for a social hostel, perhaps this isn't the place for you. Overall, I had a very nice stay here.

Great location... Easy walking to centre of town and local bars... Owners were so friendly and welcoming showing us where to go and eat on the map... The room was cleaned every day and the bathroom was spotless.... We were on the top floor and even tho the stairs were steep even managed this drunk lol... Great place and great value for money ... Would deff stay here again

• 16th Feb 2015

So nice and welcoming. Let us keep our bags there when we traveled for the night. Very informative and would love to return

• 13th Feb 2015

This hostel was easy to find, close enough to the cathedral, many restaurants and bars, and has a great staff. The bed/room was comfortable and we had no problem with our room.

We had a great stay at this hostel! The owner is so nice.. one of my fellow travelers was sick and after we had stayed and checked out he let her back up to rest because she didn't have any where to go.

• 8th Feb 2015

Excellent location and value for the money is incredible. I recommend this place also it has a great staff, his name is Jozef. We spent a lot of time on Sevilla map together :)

I think it's BEST hostel we've ever been for a years. Beautiful and very comfortable rooms, fancy interiors and great location. Staff trusted us to keep both keys while we were staying in the hostel and we have absolutely no problems with getting around thanks to provided directions.

Great affordable place in the historical centre of Sevilla; quiet, comfortable - no complaints!

A beautiful little place. I will return :-)

• 8th Nov 2014

the first time we came there, we had rooms on the second floor. To come there we had to climb a very steep stairs. I am 64 and that was not easy with my luggagge. When we came back after twoo weeks we got other rooms on the first floor. This rooms were more comfortable and the staff brought my luggage up and downstairs . The staff was very kindly. When we arrived we got a map of Sevilla, they explained us where we had to go, very nice.

• 15th Oct 2014

Great, clean hostel in a good part of town.Staff were very helpful.

• 10th Oct 2014

Convenient location within 20 minutes walk from train station. Warm friendly atmosphere, with access to restaurants, convenience stores, fruit and veg, and bars. We had the ground floor room which was most appreciated as the stairs become steeper the higher you climb. Free WiFi and access to laundry facilities were also available. The only thing that could improve this accomodation, would be a small kitchen area to make a hot drink.

• 3rd Oct 2014