8.8
Fabulous 450 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 450 Total Reviews
Pension Virgen de la Luz Located at c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18, , Seville.
Spain
Seville Andalucia 41003 c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18
88% 450
37.3898084 -5.9854792
    Rooms available

• Israel, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Exellent choice! The only down side was the fact the room didn't have a closet, but that sorted-out after I asked for a table, and found one in my room when I came bak. The stuff was friendly & welcoming and gave me great recomendations on where to eat & what to see. Great value for money :)

18th May 2016

Extremely helpful staff. I hurt myself a few days before staying there. They went out of their way to accommodate me. 10/10

3rd May 2016

Simple place with a great location. If you're looking for a private room with your own bathroom and convenient to lots of sights, this is the place to go. In good weather the rooftop patio is a relaxing place to hang out. However, you don't really meet people here; there really isn't much of a "hang out" area. If you want that type of atmosphere, head elsewhere. Also, no laundry facilities.

2nd May 2016
7.1

It delivered what I needed: a basic room near a bus line to the train station (line #21). Had several places to eat in the immediate vicinity, more services on the nearby major road. Small (some might say cramped) rooms. Only negative is the steep, narrow stairways. But as long as one pays attention, they're OK.

• Italy, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2016

I loved this place. The guy that runs it is very helpful and welcoming. It's all very clean, well kept, nicely decorated. The shared bathrooms are brand new, I had the best showers ever. It's very quiet but yet right in the city centre, 10 minutes walk to the Alcazar and 2 seconds away from the bus stop. I had my own room for the price I'd normally pay for a dorm, great value for money. I'm gonna stay there again next month. The only negative is that there's no kitchen or even a kettle

24th Apr 2016

Great if you're looking for a cheap stay. 15 minute walk from the main train station and a great rooftop terrace.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

Perfect staff, so clean room

• Italy, Female, 31-40
8th Apr 2016

Great location and great hosts...defo I d go back there :-)!!!!

4th Apr 2016

Joseph was a very helpful and kind host. Provided towels daily which was a nice surprise from the places we had stayed previously. Also had a computer for public use which was helpful for printing train tickets. Would definitely stay again!

• christianfheins7281
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2016
6.6

I got bitten by bed bugs, need to work on pest control. At least in my case and my room that is what I got. Besides that, is a decent price/quality balance.