Pension Virgen de la Luz Reviews

c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18, Seville, Spain

Excellent, highly recommended accommodation!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

excellent solution!! wonderful Seville from here

The hostel was very nice overall, but I wish there were more opportunities to meet and interact with other guests. The common areas aren't well suited for introductions, so maybe arrange some hostel outings for people traveling alone? Otherwise, I thought the room and location were excellent and would recommend to other travelers looking for a little more alone time.

Great location and staff!

very good hostel, really calm and clean. To be recommended! good quality/price

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

I stayed at Pension Virgen de la Luz with my mom and younger sister and all three of us loved it!! Jose Antonio is so hospitable and kind. He marked down all the places we should see and eat on a map an everything he told us was on point. We felt so safe here- it was like home.

• 8th Jun 2015

Very friendly staff, wonderful terrace. Poor wi-fi connection. No hooks in bathroom.

I'm so glad we stayed here! It's perfectly located, about 15 minutes walk from all cool parts of the city. The owner was very friendly, gave great recommendations, and let us store our luggage after we checked out. The rooms were clean and sheets and towels were included! I would definitely stay here again.

• 30th May 2015

Central location between the old city and the Santa Justa train station which is a 15 minute walk. The guy at the front desk is vary helpful. He gave us tips on good places to eat, main attractions and even a free flamenco show. The bathroom was spotless. A very good place to stay and also good value for the money.

• 21st May 2015
  • Yemen

Pension Virgen de la Luz is an amazing hostel for what you pay. It's reasonably central, has air-conditioning and has a beautiful patio and roof-terrace. The staff were very friendly and my double room en-suite was of a very decent size.

I enjoyed staying there although the Pension was difficult to find at first as it's in a small side street that people didn't know about. The easiest way to find it is to ask for the street 'San Esteban'. and it's off that street near the Plaza St Augustin.

Very helpful and very nice staff, the room good size.. I would definitely stay there again..

Easy to find location, 15 minutes walk from Santa Justa Estacion. Gustavo (owner) is really helpful and knows the places you should visit. He's a very nice guy. Our bedroom (n°2) was nice, a large double bed and a tiny bathroom, but OK when you stay for 4 days. They provide towels and shower gel. Room is cleaned every day. No breakfast, but just cross the road and you will find a good place (Abaceria Puerta Carmona). You are 10 minutes walk from the places like Giralda and Alcazar.

i really enjoyed staying here! it was charmingly decorated the the staff was very helpful and genuine. it was a llittle walk to the main sights of seville, but plenty to do nearby and a quiet setting.

We stayed in this Hostel during Easter week. The hostel is in a good location ten minutes walk from the centre with good tapas bars near the hostel itself and a free flamenco show around the corner. The staff were friendly and Joseph, on the front desk, was happy to recommend us cheap places to eat and good bars to go to. We had a double ensuite which was basic but cleaned everyday. There is also a computer in the reception which is free. Would 100% stay again.

• 4th Apr 2015

Lovely place to stay, I really enjoyed my time here. It is right beside some lovely restaurants.

Felt really welcome and comfortable here. They looked after our bags after checkout which was great. The room was cleaned each day. Towels included. Very happppy

Very nice place to stay. I feel like you definitely get your moneys worth, especially since it is closer to a budget hotel than a hostel. Fresh towels every day, clean room every day, etc. The staff were very friendly but I just wish the front desk man had been around a bit more. If you are looking for a quieter place to stay, go here! But if you are looking for a social hostel, perhaps this isn't the place for you. Overall, I had a very nice stay here.

Great location... Easy walking to centre of town and local bars... Owners were so friendly and welcoming showing us where to go and eat on the map... The room was cleaned every day and the bathroom was spotless.... We were on the top floor and even tho the stairs were steep even managed this drunk lol... Great place and great value for money ... Would deff stay here again

• 16th Feb 2015

So nice and welcoming. Let us keep our bags there when we traveled for the night. Very informative and would love to return

• 13th Feb 2015