Pension Virgen de la Luz Reviews

c/ Virgen de la Luz, 18, Seville, Spain

We arrived early in the morning and the staff let us in and even let us check in early. After a long ride on the bus, that was a life saving thing. We were just too exhausted. The little garden space on the terrace was very nice, great place to relax after a long walk in the city. Would recommend to friends!

Good hostel, very clean, quiet with a beautuful roof terrace! Receptionist was also very helpful! I'd stay there again!

One of the best hostels ever! I booked a single private room and the room was big and clean. The staff were nice and passionate too.

Very nice place , the staff was very friendly, a little bit difficult to find the pension but Sevilla is really fantastic, if you are travelling in Spain try to speack more spanish and less english... it's not a difficult language and it helps you for to visit the country.

Wasn't well during my trip so I needed a private room, Pension Virgen de la Luz really nailed it! It's really easy to find, with a sign on the road pointed you into the alley. The house is a typical Andalusian building, there is even someone to make your bed during the day. very clean toilet and big single bed for 1 person, worth every penny of it! Gustavo was very helpful by giving suggestions, he even made sure that I had a good rest and made me hot honey drinks. will sure stay there again

This is perfect if you want a cheap, quiet and clean place to sleep and see seville. Staff was helpful with map and advice on where to go. Great location! Room was clean enough, beds comfortable. It's not fancy or modern or the place to go to party/meet people. But as I said perfect for a quiets night sleep and base to explore seville.

Good location andhelpful staff. Not much of an atmosphere but it was probably because of the time of year. I would recommend to fellow travelers.

Very nice place, really near to the center (10 minutes walking)! Me and my sisters stayed in this hostel for two night and we appreciated everything! The two owners of the hostel were very kind with us, they showed us all the nice places of Sevilla and we have to admit that every place we went to was worth it! The room was very clean! We enjoyed our stay there! TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!

• 2nd Nov 2015

My shower was shocking. Full of filler. Room like a prison cell. Cats in hotel yowling to get out woke me.after booking in never saw any staff

Everything was fantastic! Only suggestion would be a new mattress or mattress protector to prevent sore back from the springs. Otherwise wonderful experience!

I really enjoyed my stay. Gastone was very friendly and helpful with getting to know the area. Very clean and warm atmosphere.

• 8th Oct 2015

The second time I have stayed here. The room is good value and the location is 10 mins from the centre. It's really a guest house so it's hard to meet fellow travellers but the staff are friendly. I would recommend staying here.

Really nice and quiet, located close to the historical centre of Sevilla. The rooms and showers are clean, there is a rooftop terrace for the visitors. And what was really important for me - it's cheap and you get good value for the price you pay. I have no complaints, I enjoyed my stay there.

overall, it was nice.

There were 5 of us and we had a room to ourselves so it was very comfortable. Felt like we were in a hotel room instead of a hostel. Personally felt that there are insufficient toilets though with only 2 toilets in the entire hostel. Other than that, everything was great. The convenience, the price, the cleanliness.

Nice hostel, a 10-15 minutes walk away from the historical city center. Room was clean, beds were good. We had AC in the room and own bathroom/toilet.

Everything was fantastic. Gustavo was amazing. Thank you!

• 22nd Aug 2015

nice place in the center on Seville

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts