Pension con Encanto

Fabulous 294 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 294 Total Reviews

20th Feb 2017

Excellent value for money in a great location just a couple of minutes from the airport bus stop and the tram to Benidorm etc. Very clean and comfortable and Antonio the owner was very friendly and helpful. Tea and coffee provided in room but no communal kitchen.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
1st Oct 2016
4.6

There was nobody there when I arrived... I waited 45 minutes in the dark street after a long flight from Scotland. I was very thirsty and there was no water in the room or anywhere else. The place was shabby and certainly not worth 40 something Euros. There was nobody there in the morning to hand my key over to. I would not stay again.