Pension con Encanto Reviews

Calle Segura 20, Alicante, Spain

Excellent time I spent on the hostel. Althought the ambient is not like a hostel because there are no common places to talk as far as I know. Only the rooms. The internet speed is excellent. The room was really large but with only one small window. If you can't stand places withouth windows this might be an issue for you. For me was excellent. I can go out and in at anytime without any problem. This is a good place to rest after a long night and leave your things securly, plus private bathroom.

Very nice hostel! The owner is super friendly and helpful. Nice rooms, not too big but good enough for one or two nights.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

The double room we got only had a very small window in the kitchen (ca 60x20cm) . Very easy to oversleep as no sunlight reaches the bedroom.

View all Alicante Bed and Breakfasts