Pension fuerDich Reviews

Stauffacherstrasse 141, Zurich, Switzerland

The staff was incredible helpful. When I checked in I noticed that I have no adapter with me. The receptionist were so kind and went straight away to the next shop to buy one for me as they havent had any left to lend. They also own a pub/cafe with great food and drinks. Room was quite big and clean. Shared bathroom was clean and all good overall. Stayed there only for one night but loved it really.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Hotel is situated at Stauffacherstrasse, above the local pub-restaurant. Every flour has 3 rooms with shared bathroom,clean and with plenty of hot water. Check in is after 15h and can easily be fixed at restaurant where is reception situated. Room is large with big bed and salloon wooden flour, so every step you made can be heard. The walls are not thick so it could be noisy form other rooms. you can easily get there from Hauptbahnhof station, just get tram 6 to Paradeplatz and then just 2 stat

View all Zurich Bed and Breakfasts