Pension fuerDich Reviews

Stauffacherstrasse 141, Zurich, Switzerland

I really liked this pension and would recommend it. It was a short bus ride from the main train station with a park in front of it. My room had a balcony, which was a plus. The decor of the room was a mix of vintage and modern - nice ambiance. I only interacted with the staff once (on check-in). She was fine - no complaints.

• 24th Jun 2015

Such a great hotel, loved my room and really enjoyed my stay. It's really easy to get to on the bus and to get back down town with the tram just a tiny walk down the road. The check in process was a bit harried but they were happy to hold my bag when I turned up early - thank you - a ceiling fan would be an asset, and the bathroom ran out of toilet paper, but that's all I can think of to complain about!. All up fab value, great wifi, definitely will stay here again on my next trip to zurich.

Creeky floorboards can keep you up the whole night. Location is far from hb. There is no hotel staff. You check in via the cafe. Cafe staff seem more preoccupied with the cafe than hotel ie they will make you wait to serve customers before you. Room facilities are bare.

Very old building. Noisy area especially if you leave the window opened. Breakfast at the cafe was good.

I thought this place was very nice - I would definitely stay again. It is located in a cool part of town and is a 2 minute walk from a tram stop. Our room was lovely and extremely clean. I'm not sure if it was expensive for a Swiss hostel, but again, I would stay again. We did not hang out there, so I cannot speak about the atmosphere or the vibe, as I was not really looking to hang out, but the first floor is a cafe/bar so i suspect it would be quite good, actually.

Decent enough place. Our room had a smell to it. Floors creak loudly too but worked very well for us. Very simplistic rooms with minor decor.

Very good and pleasant pension!

the cheapest place we could find but still very expensive. I guess thats Zurich - Switzerland talking, but still...

There was no mention anywhere that the reception closed before 22.00, but we got it organised nonetheless. For some reason slept very bad.

Dear Niklas I`m sorry that you sleept bad. In the Note about our proberty you will find the check in and ceck out times . Sunday is check in time until 20h. after that we arrange that with the coustumer directly. Best regards Kafi fuerdich

View all Zurich Bed and Breakfasts