Pension fuerDich Reviews

Stauffacherstrasse 141, Zurich, Switzerland

Wifi was poor but staff were all dimes. Cafe was fun and interesting. Rooms were spacious and very nice but need food storage.

• 3rd Sep 2015

Great location, friendly welcoming staff. Bed very comfortable - not so keen on the bathroom. Liked the cafe

• 30th Jul 2015

Room was clean and stylish and the cafe was a great place to have for breakfast and drinks.

I really liked this pension and would recommend it. It was a short bus ride from the main train station with a park in front of it. My room had a balcony, which was a plus. The decor of the room was a mix of vintage and modern - nice ambiance. I only interacted with the staff once (on check-in). She was fine - no complaints.

• 24th Jun 2015

Such a great hotel, loved my room and really enjoyed my stay. It's really easy to get to on the bus and to get back down town with the tram just a tiny walk down the road. The check in process was a bit harried but they were happy to hold my bag when I turned up early - thank you - a ceiling fan would be an asset, and the bathroom ran out of toilet paper, but that's all I can think of to complain about!. All up fab value, great wifi, definitely will stay here again on my next trip to zurich.

View all Zurich Bed and Breakfasts