Pension fuerDich Reviews

Stauffacherstrasse 141, Zurich, Switzerland

Great location, friendly welcoming staff. Bed very comfortable - not so keen on the bathroom. Liked the cafe

• 30th Jul 2015

I really liked this pension and would recommend it. It was a short bus ride from the main train station with a park in front of it. My room had a balcony, which was a plus. The decor of the room was a mix of vintage and modern - nice ambiance. I only interacted with the staff once (on check-in). She was fine - no complaints.

• 24th Jun 2015

Such a great hotel, loved my room and really enjoyed my stay. It's really easy to get to on the bus and to get back down town with the tram just a tiny walk down the road. The check in process was a bit harried but they were happy to hold my bag when I turned up early - thank you - a ceiling fan would be an asset, and the bathroom ran out of toilet paper, but that's all I can think of to complain about!. All up fab value, great wifi, definitely will stay here again on my next trip to zurich.

Creeky floorboards can keep you up the whole night. Location is far from hb. There is no hotel staff. You check in via the cafe. Cafe staff seem more preoccupied with the cafe than hotel ie they will make you wait to serve customers before you. Room facilities are bare.

Very old building. Noisy area especially if you leave the window opened. Breakfast at the cafe was good.

I thought this place was very nice - I would definitely stay again. It is located in a cool part of town and is a 2 minute walk from a tram stop. Our room was lovely and extremely clean. I'm not sure if it was expensive for a Swiss hostel, but again, I would stay again. We did not hang out there, so I cannot speak about the atmosphere or the vibe, as I was not really looking to hang out, but the first floor is a cafe/bar so i suspect it would be quite good, actually.

View all Zurich Bed and Breakfasts