Pension fuerDich Reviews

Stauffacherstrasse 141, Zurich, Switzerland

I thought this place was very nice - I would definitely stay again. It is located in a cool part of town and is a 2 minute walk from a tram stop. Our room was lovely and extremely clean. I'm not sure if it was expensive for a Swiss hostel, but again, I would stay again. We did not hang out there, so I cannot speak about the atmosphere or the vibe, as I was not really looking to hang out, but the first floor is a cafe/bar so i suspect it would be quite good, actually.

Decent enough place. Our room had a smell to it. Floors creak loudly too but worked very well for us. Very simplistic rooms with minor decor.

• 21st Feb 2015

Very good and pleasant pension!

the cheapest place we could find but still very expensive. I guess thats Zurich - Switzerland talking, but still...

There was no mention anywhere that the reception closed before 22.00, but we got it organised nonetheless. For some reason slept very bad.

Dear Niklas I`m sorry that you sleept bad. In the Note about our proberty you will find the check in and ceck out times . Sunday is check in time until 20h. after that we arrange that with the coustumer directly. Best regards Kafi fuerdich

Great cheap place to stay.

The staff were very accommodating and nice. The noise of the floors should be reduced.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

I liked the atmosphere a lot, it was really comfy and I felt very much at home. The only downside from my perspective: when I booked it via hostelworld, it said there would be tea/coffee making facilities on the room. That was not the case - which is a bit of shame because I had actually counted on it. I did like the kafe fuer dich a lot though, so no major complains.

View all Zurich Bed and Breakfasts