Pension fuerDich Reviews

Stauffacherstrasse 141, Zurich, Switzerland

I liked the atmosphere a lot, it was really comfy and I felt very much at home. The only downside from my perspective: when I booked it via hostelworld, it said there would be tea/coffee making facilities on the room. That was not the case - which is a bit of shame because I had actually counted on it. I did like the kafe fuer dich a lot though, so no major complains.

It's located in a really quiet nbhd about 10-15 mins walking from downtown, a few blocks walk to the closest public transportation, above a café/bar of the same name. The coffee there is great, but their food options are limited and extremely overpriced, but there isn't much else in the area in the evening. The guesthouse staff also run the bar downstairs, and are polite, although not actively welcoming or helpful. The room and shared bathroom were nicely decorated and very clean and comfortable

• 19th Aug 2014

This was a great place to stay! The staff was very friendly and the room was spacious and clean. I'd definitely come back.

It has the best price in Zurichs, counting the location for only 15 minutes walk from the train station, if u know the route. No sign of the pension itself, so please ask ppl around(especially the bar, then u know that they run this pension) when you arrive the indicated address. There is many bars and club, but it is still ok. The public garden nearby make me feel good as well.

20min walking to the city center and anyone could enter the building... I really liked the room

They messed up while charging my credit card. Twice. Both greatly in their favor. I'm not going to say it was fraud. But it was pretty sketchy.

Despite the building being old and having very loudly creaking wooden floors, I slept well and felt very comfortable. The staff are exceptional and supremely accommodating.

View all Zurich Bed and Breakfasts